Putnam June 12-13

greeny

Trent1098S;131510 wrote: Yeah, it's back on as long as the sun is shining.
haha i'm just messin'. see everyone at putnam... my favorite! (unless you'll be at blackhawk this weekend, as well :D)

Trent1098S

Jordan, I'll be at Blackhawk, but there's no way I'm making a bet with you there. I have problems lugging heavy ass literbikes around tight corners. Besides, you're like 7 seconds faster at Blackhawk, so we'd have to handicap it if we did anything.

Putnam... we'll see. Our times at Barber are almost identical now.. and they're both pretty flowing tracks. :)

TuscaniGTSC2

I plan on being there on Sunday with the Intro class #15 02 954RR all painted up Being my first track day I can only imagine what I am going to not even think about bringing lol I am going with the thought of if I can fit it in the back of the truck with the bike it's coming along with!

Indy1098

Reading this thread is killing me. I haven't ridden on the track since Blackhawk two months ago and am dying to get back out there. Right now its looking unlikely that the Duc will be fully put back together by next weekend, which is a shame since I live an hour away from Putnam. i wish I had a spare trackbike to ride!

mike27

I'm in for both days. :wow: Can't wait. I haven't ridden since Putnam at the begining of May. Had too much to do around the house and it's time for this guy to get some seat time. See you all there!

dlockhart5x

Hard to believe that this will be only our second day on the track this season. I'm hoping that the weather gods are nice and I can shake the rust and get back to some high corner velocity fun.

j_fuggin_t

mike27;131686 wrote: I'm in for both days. :wow: Can't wait. I haven't ridden since Putnam at the begining of May. Had too much to do around the house and it's time for this guy to get some seat time. See you all there!
blah blah blah, wife won't let me is all i hear LOL