PW 50 or CRF 50 needed for son's 5th b'day

simpsonf

Anyone out there willing to sell a PW or something similar? I'd like to get one for my son's birthday this month but am having trouble finding one (other than new.)

Thanks in advance,
Fred
804 497 9407
B 916

simpsonf

Thanks for the lead. I'm at work and can't view craigslist, but will follow up. I was hoping to buy from a Nesba brother rather than from Joe Shmoe, but... anything to get my kid on a bike (and me too.)

Gorecki

simpsonf;211782 wrote: Thanks for the lead. I'm at work and can't view craigslist, but will follow up. I was hoping to buy from a Nesba brother rather than from Joe Shmoe, but... anything to get my kid on a bike (and me too.)
Completely understand, afraid most trackers and racers are holding tight to their little pit bikes. ;)

Here's some of the post details, it's out of Fredericksburg.

I am selling my sons spare bike it's a 93 pw50 it has good tread in the tires and got new plastics in 07 with the sticker kit. It starts and runs great no problems that I know of asking 400 obo. If you have any questions or would like to see the bike feel free to call or text me 540-394-0442
3n23m33of5O55U35S3b8r8a02a78d215316ae.jpg

3n23m83l95O45Q65S0b8r3a9b8de628ca111f.jpg

CL images are linked any my guess is you can't see them now that I think about it. :eek:

simpsonf

Thank you again for the help. I'll try the guy tomorrow. Your help is more proof that Nesba people are good folks. I've been off the track bike because of the kids, but now I might be able to get back in the dirt more often if I can get my boy a ride.

Gorecki

Glad to help man! My youngest is now a senior in high school. THERE IS light at the end of the tunnel! Well, I think there is. :D

simpsonf

Thanks again for the lead, unfortunately the fella's not returning my calls or texts, so I guess the bike is already sold. I still have my fingers crossed though.
Fred

simpsonf

I found a PW for the boy; picked it up for $525, it runs and looks great. I want to thank everyone that joined me in the search, your leads help me find the bike in Richmond. Thanks Nesbians!!!!!!!!
Fred

Gorecki

simpsonf;213323 wrote: I found a PW for the boy; picked it up for $525, it runs and looks great. I want to thank everyone that joined me in the search, your leads help me find the bike in Richmond. Thanks Nesbians!!!!!!!!
Fred
Awesome Fred, lucky kid! ;)