Question on our number

nickdc955i

I think I picked 10 as a number for my bike randomly and read that 10 was off limits? How can I check the number I picked or was assigned?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Almost positive 0-11 and 353 are off-limits. With N2, you choose your number, we don't assign them. Is it painted on, or otherwise applied with semi-permanent decals? If so, send an email to support@n2td.org to check for sure.
Welcome again! :)

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I think I picked 10 as a number for my bike randomly and read that 10 was off limits? How can I check the number I picked or was assigned?

Send me a PM with your registration system user ID or your first and last name and I'll see what number you have set in the system.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickdc955i

I went back into member profile it did accept 10 but I switched to 636. What kind of numbers do I need being that I am doing the novice track day Aug 2nd.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Numbers need to be displayed on the front and/or tail. They should be about 6 inches tall if on the front. You can get stick-on numbers or make them from painters or electrical tape, as long as they are visible to the corner workers.

Please be sure to read the riders manual located on this forum. It'll answer most questions and is mandatory reading.

andykurz

You can get as fancy or not fancy as you like. Painters tape numbers work, or you can buy number decals. 6" is a good target