Quick notes about Roebling this weekend

brianjohnson

-Gates will be open Friday and Saturday until midnight.
-Gates will not open Saturday or Sunday until 7am. Tech and registration will start at this time, so please be prepared to come through reg and tech ASAP once coming in the facility. (No, we won't tech your bike tied on your trailer. :rolleyes: )
- There won't be any PA until 8am each morning (noise regulations), so be familiar with the process (i.e. read the manual!!!)
- NO RACE ENGINES until 8am each morning. Trust me - they will fine you.
- FOLLOW ALL RULES! They are posted everywhere around the track and the owners enforce all of them.

Folly1

If it is cloudy and looks like it might rain, can I get my money back? I will accept cash at the track. I know this might not conform to all of your picky non-profit rules, but I am a poor lawyer working part time and it is not easy feeding a ducati.

Ben,

AU_R1

Folly1;58330 wrote: If it is cloudy and looks like it might rain, can I get my money back? I will accept cash at the track. I know this might not conform to all of your picky non-profit rules, but I am a poor lawyer working part time and it is not easy feeding a ducati.

Ben,
That rates a LMAO :haha:

JAB3

Folly1;58330 wrote: If it is cloudy and looks like it might rain, can I get my money back? I will accept cash at the track. I know this might not conform to all of your picky non-profit rules, but I am a poor lawyer working part time and it is not easy feeding a ducati.

Ben,
:doh:

PITZER

If Kay is not available, Richard would be who you need to complain to....

For real, DO NOT LET YOUR ANIMALS SHIT IN THE PADDOCK AREA!!!! IF THEY DO YOU BETTER CLEAN IT UP UP ASAP!!!!!:doh:

Ruhe52

Ben you are too funny. Pitzer what the FUCK with the avitar????????????
Ride safe gents.
Ben see you July 4th weekend SSN VIR?

Folly1

Mike,

You are very funny yourownself.

I might make it. Al will be racing so I am a semi-orphan, but my step dad ( Brian ) might allow me to tag along with him.

Ben.

Folly1

PITZER;58409 wrote: If Kay is not available, Richard would be who you need to complain to....

For real, DO NOT LET YOUR ANIMALS SHIT IN THE PADDOCK AREA!!!! IF THEY DO YOU BETTER CLEAN IT UP UP ASAP!!!!!:doh:
It has been claimed on the WERA board that Richard carries a "throw down" dog turd with him!

That aside, it is a great track.

Ben.