R.A.Annual gas post.

jigs

Friendly reminder,especially to R.A. first timers,BRING LOTSA GAS...also check it often,alot more than a smaller track...you do not want to run out at the carousel!! See you guys Sunday!

jigs

Not for both days I don't think,I would fill the bike...and have 2 ,5 gallon cans,you may have some left but it also depends on your speed,i.e."A" rider will burn more than "I"...etc.

stkr

Good post Jigs! :cool: I usually bring two 5-gal jugs, and I'll go top them off Saturday night. Road America is a thirsty track.

Matt

+1

I burn more than 10 gallons a day when I CR and ride half to 3/4 of the advanced sessions..

and I'm on a 600. A 1000's and twins are usually even more thirsty.

stephenjpauls

greeny;121910 wrote: nice heads up! if you're out there for the full 20 mins, figure 2 gallons/session.
Jorden,

If I recall last time you really went through the gas. You did over 10 gal a day didn't you?

Cheers,
Steve

749scott

Chgorrguy;121921 wrote: Camping most likely.
You are camping out at the track?? I live 15 minutes away and would hang out with a bunch of people Friday night for a bit...not going to drink much.....:puke:

jigs

greeny;121910 wrote: nice heads up! if you're out there for the full 20 mins, figure 2 gallons/session.
Jeez Louise,sounds about right...I hate to see how much this thou sucks....:wow:

Chgorrguy

749scott;121923 wrote: You are camping out at the track?? I live 15 minutes away and would hang out with a bunch of people Friday night for a bit...not going to drink much.....:puke:
Sure why not? It makes getting to tech a lot easier. :)

ZLTFUL

Last year I rode all except for 2 B sessions over the course of the 2 days and went through 1 full tank and 3 5 gallon cans with a bit left at the end in the tank.

As far as hanging out, the bar in Elkhart Lake...the one the racers all historically hang out is pretty kick ass...it's "downtown" next to the hotel...name is Siebken's I believe...

Lincoln Street isn't bad either.

jigs

ZLTFUL;121944 wrote: Last year I rode all except for 2 B sessions over the course of the 2 days and went through 1 full tank and 3 5 gallon cans with a bit left at the end in the tank.

As far as hanging out, the bar in Elkhart Lake...the one the racers all historically hang out is pretty kick ass...it's "downtown" next to the hotel...name is Siebken's I believe...

Lincoln Street isn't bad either.
Gotta hit Siebkens when at R.A.,years of racing history there.