R1 Partout 2007-2008 Lots of Race Parts

JRA

This was a professionally built race bike that has never been crashed (rare). All parts are in excellent condition with no damage. All parts are plus shipping or I can deliver to any SE event. I don't have any street parts.

The are additional pictures in post # 11 and #12

Sharkskinz bodywork (professionally painted, includes tank) $700 ($500 without tank)
Vortex Frame Sliders Black $65
Vortex Rearsets Black $250
GP Tech folding brake lever with remote adjuster $150
GP Tech folding clutch lever $60 (or $175 for both levers)
Bazazz Zi Fi w/ TC and QS $650
Bazazz Z AFM self tuner (works with Zi Fi on any bike) $200
Bazazz map switch and TC dial $60 (or $850 for the whole Bazazz set up)
Power Commander 3 $200
Power Commander Ignition Module $175
YES Kit ECU and Kit Harness $650
Ohlins 25 mm fork cartridges installed (includes forks) set up for 170 lbs by Graves Yamaha $800 SOLD
Ohlins TTX Shock set up for 170 lbs by Graves Yamaha $800 (or $1500 for forks and shock) SOLD

Leo Vince Titanium SBK full system exhaust $800
Wheels front and rear, includes rotors $400
DSC02098-1.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

Poper

John,

Would you take $300/shipped for the rearsets and clip-ons?

You can PM me.

Thanks,
Mike

Illernoise

Man...wish I had the funds for the forks/ttx shock
I'd say glws....but I'd rather it be available when I have the funds lol

JRA

Everything I have listed above is still for sale, plus probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I added some pictures and will add some more later today so that all of the parts are shown.

Poper

Pictures of rearsets look good. PM me with PayPal account information if you would like to make the transaction.

fredbaly

Parts / forks

John, I am interested in the forks and the rear shock but I need you input. Would these fit on an 2011 R6. I am looking into it right now...

JRA

fredbaly;256309 wrote: John, I am interested in the forks and the rear shock but I need you input. Would these fit on an 2011 R6. I am looking into it right now...
I really don't know. It shouldn't be too hard to find out though.

Pictures of rearsets look good. PM me with PayPal account information if you would like to make the transaction.
Are you going to be using a quick shifter? If not the shift rod linkage might be too short.

fredbaly

Hmmm

John I'll find out today. If they fit I will buy.
On another note I hope all is well and that you aren't selling this to get out of the game?
I would have to say I miss the se big time...

Fred

Poper

JRA;256314 wrote: I really don't know. It shouldn't be too hard to find out though.

Are you going to be using a quick shifter? If not the shift rod linkage might be too short.
John,

I will not be running a quick shifter. I called Vortex and they said rods are $16+shipping. Let me know if you are willing to sell the rearsets with the current rod for $225 shipped.

Mike