R6 calipers, HEL lines, master, res., pit bull

Cleaning out the garage.

Parts are off an 08 R6R:

Front calipers
HEL braided lines
OEM Brembo master
Fluid reservoir...(I lost the short hose)
OEM clip-ons, straight, with switches and bar end weights.
Top triple (no ignition key assembly)
$100 plus shipping, for all of it

Pit Bull front stand lift (for changing forks) with R6 pin. Used 4-5 times
$100.......would prefer pick-up, or I can drop off at a VIR day.

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

JarvisB

Would love to take your front pitbull stand- I am located in Alexandria, VA.

Any chance you are going to PittRace this weekend? Or when will you be heading to VIR? I could probably meet you somewhere along the route if you use 95 South to get to VIR?

Very interested. Thanks!

-Jarvis

Would love to take your front pitbull stand- I am located in Alexandria, VA.

Any chance you are going to PittRace this weekend? Or when will you be heading to VIR? I could probably meet you somewhere along the route if you use 95 South to get to VIR?

Very interested. Thanks!

-Jarvis

Jarvis, not doing Pitt, but I'm looking to hit VIR on Monday, 5/26, or even 5/28-5/29. I'm southwest of VIR, about 50 minutes, so I could run them up there anytime you're around, I'll likely be riding.

I can drop this stuff off at VIR 5/29-5/30. Heading that way with the stand for someone. Not looking to part the lines, master and calipers just yet. Want to drop the contents of the box of goodies

Also, don't have pics yet, but I have a full stock exhaust for an 09 R6R.....header, cat, and muffler. Not sure if I still have the servo and associated crap for it, but the exhaust has about 400 miles on it. I replaced it almost immediately after I bought the bike. $100 for everything....and I can bring this to VIR also.