R6 Track bike / Street Legal for Sale (leathers, racing plastic, stands included)

jcaravan

$2800 for Yamaha YZF-R6 with lots of extras, Perfect Track bike and street legal (lots of accessories included):
Well, my track days are over (too old) and time to get rid of all my stuff. This is a great starter kit (all included).

A used 2001 Yamaha R6, great condition with low miles (less than 10,000). I bought this in 2004 as salvage from a guy who flipped it (bad stoppie). I put all new front plastics and panels and re-registered it in NJ. It’s now street legal in New York (titled and all)
This bike was never street ridden. I used it for several years as a track bike (about 8 times over 3 years with NESBA) and made it to Intermediate Level. Low sided once.
The bike has a gear indicator and lots of accessories. I have Front and Back Pit Bull stands and full racing plastics (see pics).

Damage / scratches are: - Previous owner low-sided and scraped side cases, I installed sliders and low-side on left side during a track day, that's why left side slider is worn. - tank slightly dented. Nothing major - right side of front fairing has small ding Runs great, new battery and plugs installed starts up fast and obviously very quick.
Will include full racing leathers size 48. Good for 200 lb guy 5’10 – 6’2 or so. (I’m 180 and 5’10’’ and size 42R and fits me ok.
Bike stored in Bayside, Queens, NYC. Come and ride it...
Complete set up for $2800
Jack C
+1 646 275 2828
Vin#JYARJ04EX1A019060

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5651324012/a=104471977_104471977/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/