R6S parts, lots of them!

JTRC51

All are for R6S model and do NOT include shipping:

Vortex Sprockets (48 & 50) $30 ea. in excellent shape
Black Driven 49t sprocket - $20 has some use but still plenty of life

Graves Rearsets - Silver - missing pegs on both but in excellent shape (never crashed). SOLD

Gauge cluster - still confirming on miles but it is in great shape with a little spot on the right side of the tach (seen in pics). IIRC it has around 16K miles I plugged it in once to ensure it worked but didn't record mileage (I dont care for mileage since it was for a spare on my track bike). SOLD

Galfer rear braided brake line - NEW - SOLD

Stock clip ons- used but in great shape - $40
Stock clip ons - NEW in package - $65

Brake and clutch levers - SOLD

Ign advance for R6S - opened package but never used as I had a YEC ECU on my bike. $40

Yamaha ign coils - OEM - Brand new - These go for $60-$70 ea. part #5SL-82310-20 - SOLD

Yamaha ign Coils - Used - I have 5 of these $50

Front brake calipers in good shape with no issues- SOLD

Rear brake caliper (x2) in great shape with line and MC - $45 ea.

Rear swingarm in exellent shape with no scratches or damage (its dusty but thats it). With stock shock $100, without $75

Wheels (complete) in great shape. A few scratches on the front but minor. Powder Coated flat gold with new bearings put in. $400

Throttle body assembly - excellent shape - $75
Pics to follow... still downloading them.

JTRC51

RJ,

Pics is the 1st one on the 3rd set of pics. It is a gasket and ign advance cam. It will work on your bike, and all R6S models.

The package Also says it is for 03-04 models. This ignition advance is the +2° kit

bobcady

Hi JT -
Do you know if the clip ons fit a 2003 R6? Same question for the wheels (do they fit 2003)?
Does the rear wheel come with the cush drive & rubber?

FYI - I live in Algonquin and work in Northbrook. Could meet up/pay cash.

JTRC51

Yes, yes and yes :)

My 07 R6s was identical to your 03. Wheels are complete with rotors, spacers, hub and cush.

Clipons fit also.

Not too far away from Algonquin or AH. PM me your details and we can talk some more.