RA 10-30-10 A group.

gixxercurt

probably just seems that way because i was having to rev the piss out of my bike due to the gearing being off. My best session I barely broke 36's, I may of had a few 38's in the video not real sure though.

dpullen

Haulin' the mail, buddy. Next year's gonna be rocking the yellow plates, then you won't have a choice but to take home the white plates!

gixxercurt

I believe mr. pullen could help you out for sure! Yea being a competitive expert is def on my to-do list for 2012. Can't be letting Dave have all the fun.

gixxercurt

Oh yea big plans for 2011, I'm going to do all the SE and most Nat'l stuff as a nov this season. I've only done five race wknds, ever, so I need a little more race experience. So pretty much the plan is to get fast and hopefully be as competitive in the expert class as possible come 2012.

greeny

oh very cool, good luck! i hope i can keep up when i come down to play with you southern boys on your home tracks. i was thinking about doing a few wera rounds next season, probably at barber and road A if the bank account allows

gixxercurt

Yea I love me some RA and BMP. Dave, are you doing anymore days at jgp? Im moving to daytona for work should be there around 6 months. So you know what that means? Jennings every wknd!!!

Jordan what class will you run with wera, expert?