RA -Oct roll call

stow

RyanITV;212943 wrote: In, as part of the Mid-Atlantic invasion. Hide your beer!
jcurtis;212948 wrote: In also. Should be a blast.
kubricky;212955 wrote:
IN
Awesome. Hope you guys have an uneventful ride down. That is a long drive, but we are glad you guys are coming. Someone make room for Jiggy.

noobinacan

sbraxton747;212829 wrote: Fri/Sat. I'll save you a spot Aman.

Stan Braxton
#747 A
BMW S1000RR
sweet...I'll look for the Yamaha racing trailer :)

stow;213080 wrote:
This one is new and improved. :D
and faster.... :haha: :flipoff:

sbraxton747

I now know who put the Yamaha racing sticker on my BMW trailer. Thats funny Aman.

Stan Braxton
#747 A
BMW S1000RR
YAMAHA ZUMA 50 w/ BMW stickers

02gsxr

Can someone give me some insight on the typical day? I plan on riding Friday and I never rode with you all before. I have read the posts' from other members in reference to the first few sessions. I ride expert in other organizations due to my prior experience, now I know Nesba follows you for a session to determine your experience. So after the first session can I be back up to my normal pace? I have no qualms showing my riding level, I just do not want to spend half the morning in the Novice group. I sent my race license in but it was to no avail since it was for last year. I am only riding Friday due to a prior engagement. I hope I did not come across like an ass but I just want to get the most bang for the dollar with the limited time I have to ride. Also, do you all ride the old configuration or the new configuration that WERA uses? Sorry for questions and if they already have been answered I apologize I am working on a 3" cell phone screen.

Thanks for your replies..........

Regards,

Joseph

noobinacan

02gsxr;213228 wrote: Can someone give me some insight on the typical day? I plan on riding Friday and I never rode with you all before. I have read the posts' from other members in reference to the first few sessions. I ride expert in other organizations due to my prior experience, now I know Nesba follows you for a session to determine your experience. So after the first session can I be back up to my normal pace? I have no qualms showing my riding level, I just do not want to spend half the morning in the Novice group. I sent my race license in but it was to no avail since it was for last year. I am only riding Friday due to a prior engagement. I hope I did not come across like an ass but I just want to get the most bang for the dollar with the limited time I have to ride. Also, do you all ride the old configuration or the new configuration that WERA uses? Sorry for questions and if they already have been answered I apologize I am working on a 3" cell phone screen.

Thanks for your replies..........

Regards,

Joseph
NESBA runs the "New" Turn 12, old Turn 3-4 (sweepers) and in the "Inside Paddock."
Dont worry, line up left lane up front and you'll get bump pretty quick from B to I for sure. sounds like.
Once you're in I, do the same, line up front left and you'll get evaluation for bump to A.

02gsxr

Thanks for the information. It will give me some time to adjust my suspension. I have yet to find the rules for NESBA but I was told there is no passing on the inside? I said I am sure in the race group they dice it up on the inside. I may be wrong and have to eat my words but I am sure you all SAFELY pass, withing 8 inches, lol. See you all Friday......

Joseph

jcrich

02gsxr;213242 wrote: Thanks for the information. It will give me some time to adjust my suspension. I have yet to find the rules for NESBA but I was told there is no passing on the inside? I said I am sure in the race group they dice it up on the inside. I may be wrong and have to eat my words but I am sure you all SAFELY pass, withing 8 inches, lol. See you all Friday......

Joseph
Riders Manual

http://www.nesba.com/Info/Downloads/manual.pdf

Rider Classification and Passing Rules

http://www.nesba.com/Info/RidingClass.htm

02gsxr

jcrich;213261 wrote: Riders Manual

http://www.nesba.com/Info/Downloads/manual.pdf

Rider Classification and Passing Rules

http://www.nesba.com/Info/RidingClass.htm
Thanks JC. I just read through it. So I am safe to assume if I can pass WERA tech I should be able to pass NESBA. And passing is allowed, just not on the inside of corners until Race/Advance group. And I cannot pass a control rider until being told? Got it. See you all Friday and thanks for the clarification. I hate rumor mill from other riders. And I appreciate you send me the link. Scrolling on my phone was giving me fit's.

Joseph

Wawazat

I should be able to make Sat/Sun as long as my bike is ready. If I do, the R1 will be in primer gray trim. At least until Andrew has time to paint it. We'll see about trying to get an I bump first session out.

Irish01

02gsxr;213271 wrote: Thanks JC. I just read through it. So I am safe to assume if I can pass WERA tech I should be able to pass NESBA. And passing is allowed, just not on the inside of corners until Race/Advance group. And I cannot pass a control rider until being told? Got it. See you all Friday and thanks for the clarification. I hate rumor mill from other riders. And I appreciate you send me the link. Scrolling on my phone was giving me fit's.

Joseph
You'll do fine, just ride smart and safe. The NESBA CR's are the best out there and will know when to move you up and within your riding skills, just have fun Brotha!

meganogin

bodell;213776 wrote: I will be there. GNF practice...
I suspect you won't be the only one doing that!! A group should be pretty exciting!!

P.S. Did you get your electrical issues fixed?

Wawazat

Registered for Sat.

It's always interesting running with a new TD org. Be looking for a primer gray 09 R1 in the back of a silver Nissan Titan with Texas plates. I might need a show around.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing how this thing works. I can't wait to see a track that I've only ran in video games. (that has me excited enough!) See ya there!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

junglelogic

My wedding anniversary is Oct. 10. Do you guys think I should chance it? I could be back here by Saturday if I just rode on Friday. Right? Ride Friday and Saturday and take her out on Sunday. Technically it is Oct. 10th and we shouldn't celebrate early. You wouldn't celebrate Christmas or New Year's early, would you?