RA on Easter Weekend

Garrison

So.

When my girlfriend pointed this out to me I was a little taken aback. I'm not a particularly religious person by any means, but I do consider it family time. Any suggestions by you guys?

Who all is coming?

Will be out for sure on friday with I learning RA for the first time. Red CBR600RR, #159.

Hope to see all my friends out there, Noob, Hollywood you guys help make the paddock ALMOST as much fun as the track. :D

bodell

NESBA is family time....

Garrison;111881 wrote: So.

When my girlfriend pointed this out to me I was a little taken aback. I'm not a particularly religious person by any means, but I do consider it family time. Any suggestions by you guys?

Who all is coming?

Will be out for sure on friday with I learning RA for the first time. Red CBR600RR, #159.

Hope to see all my friends out there, Noob, Hollywood you guys help make the paddock ALMOST as much fun as the track. :D

Garrison

Haha, I agree with that!

I'm really debating. I don't wanna go out saturday as I'm going to leave that day to all the weiners who are looking to wreck people and that leaves sunday (when all the weiners have no tires left from their wrecking attempts). I've heard that because RA is SO expensive, they have to allow a lot of people in over the weekend to make their money back on the track rental.

Maybe I'm full of it?

But I don't like weiners.

DFlowe

Road Atlanta is a three day event. My plans are to be at the track on Friday and Saturday and with my family on Easter Sunday. This way you can do it all!

DFlowe

moonbeam;111901 wrote: :notsure:Bring them to the track. Then you'll have a pit crew.

Win Win

Moonbeam
:i:50
Beam ... You're the man. I'll kiss your butt on the square of Randleman if they're there as your pit crew.

D.Brown

bodell;111884 wrote: NESBA is family time....
Good answer! Nothing like the smell of BioWeapon race fuel in the air!@! Smells like Sunday dinner ! Be cooking up some of the special blend for Road A.....

D.Brown#10

noobinacan

Garrison...oh noez....you running Friday ?
I'm running Saturday only. But still should be able to hang out in the paddock on Friday.
There's a bunch of people going...Its an invasion.

:eek:

moonbeam

You know me Dennis I'm the lone Wolf .

And I'll be with you Friday , Satuday and Sunday home looking for eggs

Moonbeam
:i:50

Ruhe52

Friday Saturday and Sunday. I consider myself at Church when I am at the track.

Garrison you are right you might be full... well wait think what you want but we never compromise safety for a buck. We are a club and quite a bit like family, in my case my family so while others might open up the numbers to cover cost or allow riders to ride whatever class they want so as to fill out the day NESBA would never over crowd a track or put a brother or sister in a class that would cause them to be in over their head for the almighty dollar.

Look forward to seeing you out there and riding with ya.

stow

litespeed;112034 wrote: I'll be there, but I won't be riding :argh:

Lynda
You can ride my R6. She might actually enjoy passing other bikes for a change instead of getting left behind. :D

stow;112051 wrote: You can ride my R6. She might actually enjoy passing other bikes for a change instead of getting left behind. :D
careful, there's possibly some bad juju stuck to his bike somewhere... you might get some on you.

litespeed

tomwilliford;112053 wrote: careful, there's possibly some bad juju stuck to his bike somewhere... you might get some on you.
That is what I was thinking, Tom!! He seems determined to pass his mojo on to me!!! :eek:

Lynda