RA, So much...

ecycle

FUN!!!! I had a blast all 3 days, it just doesn't get much better than that folks. Sure was good to see everyone and the riding was just what I needed.

Earle

Ruhe52

Great to see you Earle. missed Friday due to a mechanical. Truck not bike but Sat and Sun were perfect days.

dpullen

+100

I had a blast riding with everyone. The weather was perfect, and it seems like pretty much everyone was having a great time.

DFlowe

It was a great weekend for riding and it was good to see everyone and really get the new season kicked off.

Earle - It's great to see you feeling better and riding great. We'll see you again soon.

litespeed

No doubt!!!! What an amazing weekend, an awesome track, and great people. It just doesn't get any better than that!! I had an absolute BLAST!!!

Lynda

RossK6

Hey - thanks for stopping by and chatting me up on my first weekend with NESBA. I had a blast.
Ross

tiggen

Dave, great to finally put a name and a face together. Sorry I never caught up to you on track. See you in Nashville.

Lynda, great talking with you as well. How long until we see you in ESS?:D

Thanks to all the CR's, cornerworkers, and other peeps that made it a no-worries, no-hassles day. I have yet to ride with a better run organization or a nicer group of people on track. I never felt fast (which my lap timer confirmed), but yesterday was one of those beautiful days that makes you wonder how anything could be wrong in the world.

Garrison

I have never had more fun with my leathers on. Road Atlanta was just what I needed after that ridiculous weather spell over winter.

Thanks to all for making it a safe and really productive weekend for me.

yzface

Control Rider
Earle, it was great to see you! What a perfect weekend for riding and hanging out with friends! I hope to ride with you at some up-coming events!

gpnpike

I had a great time as well. Big thanks to everyone who let me borrow parts so I could ride Saturday!!

Garrison, I've got two cool shots of me chasing you a couple laps.. I'll email them over with the video once I get it ironed out.

See y'all soon!!

Perlzuki

What a great way to start the season off. Great weather. Great track. Great turnout of members & staff. It was very special to see Brian back & on top of what was going on!!!!!!!Really enjoyed seeing all the gang & met many new people. Looking forward to riding with everyone again soon!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
07 BMW K1200 GT

jas0336

This weekend really was PERFECT. Seeing Brian Johnson at tech and the riders meeting made my day.
Seeing and talking with the gang, I was really reminded how great this group is. My pace was so far off from last season and I really appreciated the encouragement from Rant, John Allen, Big Calvin and Plimmer. It just showed how NESBA is so much more than just a place where you can chase lap times.
Cant wait to get the new bike and my head sorted out so I can start chasing you guys again.

noobinacan

ecycle;118363 wrote: FUN!!!! I had a blast all 3 days, it just doesn't get much better than that folks. Sure was good to see everyone and the riding was just what I needed.

Earle
It was really good to see you Earle and ride with ya on Saturday
and thanks for the tow on Sat afternoon :)

and good to see everyone else as well...
Sat I group was fast and very clean riding by everyone :D
Good times!

Aman

Dean A Bosch

Awesome!

I had an amazing 3 days at RA with fantastic people and great weather.

Many thanks to all the control riders for the help this weekend as well as Bio Weapon.

I really look forward to the next time!:D

sch2046

Thank You Dennis and Earle

DFlowe;118380 wrote: It was a great weekend for riding and it was good to see everyone and really get the new season kicked off.

Earle - It's great to see you feeling better and riding great. We'll see you again soon.
Dennis and Earle,
I was one of the guys from Pittsburgh pitted between you guys. This was our first time to RA, thanks for the advice and help. You SE guys put on a great event. It was real pleasure riding with you guys.
Sean

nikk777

Control Rider
DFlowe;118380 wrote: It was a great weekend for riding and it was good to see everyone and really get the new season kicked off.
Dennis, you and Hix are good people! I'm the guy you came and found to bump on the green 777 machine. From B group to A group in 2 sessions....nice! My apologies to everyone for my bike shutting down 3 times on track. Glad I had a backup.

rk97

nikk777;118539 wrote: Dennis, you and Hix are good people! I'm the guy you came and found to bump on the green 777 machine. From B group to A group in 2 sessions....nice! My apologies to everyone for my bike shutting down 3 times on track. Glad I had a backup.
^ this needs to be preserved for all eternity, and posted on www.nesba.com for riders who are skeptical about registering in "B" group their first time.

nikk777

Control Rider
rk97;118541 wrote: ^ this needs to be preserved for all eternity, and posted on www.nesba.com for riders who are skeptical about registering in "B" group their first time.
Note, I'm concentrating on the positive and leaving out the negatives that i had to deal with....

rk97

??? you realize that they can bump you back down to "I" or "B," right?

Obviously I wasn't there, so I have no idea what specific instance(s) you're referring to, but calling Control Riders 'assholes with attitudes' doesn't strike me as highly intelligent when they're calling the shots.

I trust that the CR's you were thanking salvaged the remaining 5 sessions of your day. Why not just thank them and leave it at that?