RA videos

bluers

Yikes! Glad he was ok too. I'm in B group and it was my first time at RA. It took me all morning to get the marbles to hold it pinned through the kink and even then I was still rolling out waaay to early. Any idea what caused the crash?

Ex. 39

off topic:

Aman, you are a trip dude! we didnt "officially" meet, Saturday evening, but i was the guy flipping the frisbee back and forth with you a few times. The CR i was standing with told me who you were. So..........in a round about way, just wanted to say "nice meeting you". LoL

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
WTF DZum! You said you had a "little" off at the kink. Glad you're ok. I'd hate to see what you would call a big off.

z064life

I came up on that crash right after it happened...lets just say his guardian angel was working overtime...

noobinacan

z064life;280196 wrote: I came up on that crash right after it happened...lets just say his guardian angel was working overtime...
pretty much the whole A group saw the crash site afterwards...and am sure everyone agrees with the above statement.

Ex. 39;280191 wrote:
off topic:

Aman, you are a trip dude! we didnt "officially" meet, Saturday evening, but i was the guy flipping the frisbee back and forth with you a few times. The CR i was standing with told me who you were. So..........in a round about way, just wanted to say "nice meeting you". LoL
lol thanks Todd
nice meeting you as well..via Frisbee. HA :D

jcrich

Do not know you personally but have been out on track with you many times. Damn glad you are OK.
Damn it wrong thread.

Blipstein

gursesl;280439 wrote: Matt, you were riding great this weekend. Thank you so much for riding with me and providing pointers. Dude!:adore:
Anytime, buddy. You were riding great, too.