RA videos

madriders86

noobinacan;280573 wrote: You know who I was really trying to pass....don't ya. lol

thanks you thank you!

http://youtu.be/hbhxcAsfRmE

Last one...this was fun.
Austin you out there ??? LOL
Sick man that's the best footage I've ever gotten of my riding. I own you one! :wow: That seriously made my night dude

too bad it started to rain on us

noobinacan

madriders86;280672 wrote: Sick man that's the best footage I've ever gotten of my riding. I own you one! :wow: That seriously made my night dude

too bad it started to rain on us
ha...thanks
was fun Sunday for sure.

Congrats on the A bump as well!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
daddyfriedrich;281307 wrote: "A" group video scares the crap outta me. Does the ride feel as bumpy as it looks?
The ride I took was VERY bumpy. :D

noobinacan

RADAR Magnet;281766 wrote: This is a little late but here's a few laps from I group on Sunday afternoon. I know we all watch shit-tons of video but feedback is welcomed if you watch it. It was a great weekend; glad to get down there for a few days and looking forward to going back next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arXs_9UV0M4

Lee

Biggest thing I see is that you're breaking way early...then getting back on the gas before the apex.
compare it to some of the A video's...in most cases, folks are not touching the gas until the apex.

What's your next event ? lets pit together...

RADAR Magnet

noobinacan;281794 wrote: Lee

Biggest thing I see is that you're breaking way early...then getting back on the gas before the apex.
compare it to some of the A video's...in most cases, folks are not touching the gas until the apex.

What's your next event ? lets pit together...
Thanks Aman. Yep, I agree about the braking; have been thinking about the "lighter longer" comment in the braking thread since getting back from RA. Want to try that next time out but want to get some tips on technique before trying. I think I'm going to do the Roger Lyle day at Summit next Monday; otherwise my next event is the VIR SSN in mid August; will coordinate with you on pitting.