Race / Gaunlet gloves for sale : Cortech L, Fieldsheer XL, and Alpinestars XL

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
I have accumulated too much in the way of spare/extra gear so I am cleaning out the closet/gear bag.................these gloves all fit me the same even though they are L and XL depending on brand. I think I have them priced very good and shipping if needed will be extra. I plan on doing a few days at Blackhawk, Road America and possibly Autobahn CC yet this season so I can bring them with for a cash sale. I'm located in Richmond, IL 60071
If you need anymore pics/info shoot me an e-mail at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net

One pair of Cortech Adrenaline II race gloves, white/black, size L, these have Kangaroo palms for a great feel, and Knox palm sliders/scaphoid protection. This pair has been worn 5 - 6 times, never down, in excellent shape. $95.00

One pair of Fieldsheer Circuit 2.0 race gloves, white/black/gray size XL, these are great gloves with lots of protection, only worn twice so they are basically like new. $65.00

One pair of Alpinestars SP1 gloves, black/blue, size XL, these gloves have some normal wear & tear. The blue leather/rubber on the cuff has come a little loose ( unglued ) from the velcro and the knuckle protectors are a little beat up but have never been down - they are solid and safe gloves. $35.00

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
Fieldsheer gloves are also SOLD - still have the alpinestars available............................TTT