Race Gear all for sale, some new, some barely used stuff.

chastain11

Everything must go. Come and get it, before I change my mind.

This sucks but it’s got to be done. I have some really nice barely used and new stuff for sale.

• Alpinestars Bionic Vest/Back protector. Size large. It looks brand new; I never got a chance to wear it. $100 plus shipping.

• Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves Black Size L (Worn maybe 10-15 times). $150 plus shipping.

• Alpinestars GP Tech Gloves Red, White, and Black. Size L Never worn to ride, only tried on. $175 plus shipping.

• Alpinestars SP-1, 1 Piece Suit Blue Size 44/54. Only worn twice BUT was down “like a pair of dirty drawers” once. Hence the great price. Needs small repair on right shoulder, nothing that Spiderchick or BB can’t easily fix. $250 plus shipping. Paid $650

• Sidi Race VERTEBRA Black Racing Boots Size 44/10. Still have the box they came in, light use. Some scuffs from wear. Please see pictures. $150 plus shipping.

• Sidi VERTIGO Black Racing Boots VENTED Size 45/11. Light use on them. Some scuffs from wear. Please see pictures. $150 plus shipping.

• Starlane Athon GPS-R Lap Timer New In the box, Never used, all parts, disk, and paperwork included. $500 firm plus shipping. Receipt in box showing it was bought for $735

• Chicken Hawk Pole Position SBK Warmers. Three temp setting, carrying case, no burn spots, barely used. $400 plus shipping.

• Speed and Strength Twist of Fate 1 piece Suit, Size 42 Red, White, and Black. Brand New never used, still has plastic wrap on it. $450 Firm plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Red Size S, Used but in great shape, not smelly, recently cleaned, always wore skullcaps with helmet. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Has light wear marks, a very small seam coming apart at the left cheek pad that I could probably sew and you couldn’t tell, otherwise in great condition. $200 plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Neon Yellow and Orange Size M, Used but in excellent shape. Never worn without skullcap, recently cleaned, not smelly. Barely any visible marks. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Great condition. Collectors item by some. $300 plus shipping.

• Shoei X-11 Norick Abe replica. Size S. Basically brand new. Still have original box that it came in. Bought as a collector’s piece. Yes, I put in on but only with a skullcap. Not smelly, literally new as the day it was originally purchased. Comes with Shoei soft bag, Shoei track bag, Mirrored, Tinted, and Clear, shields. $500 firm plus shipping.

• I have some front and rear Pit bull stands that I will list later on.

• Bike will be listed for sale in the appropriate section. Keep a look out and check it out for a great set up bike. Raced and won on by Jeff Woods.

For more pictures go to:

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/chastain11/WERA%20Classifieds/?start=0

You won’t find a better deal on this stuff! If you do and it’s apples to apples I’ll match it. I will ship promptly upon receipt of payment, via what ever method buyer prefers. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Please ask if you want more or any specific pics.

You can PM me or email me at: mchast11 @ yahoo (dot) com

chastain11

UPDATE: Race gear and Accessories for sale, some new some barely used stuff.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

UPDATED LIST: Some lower pricing.

• Alpinestars SP-1, 1 Piece Suit Blue Size 44/54. Only worn twice BUT was down “like a pair of dirty drawers” once. Hence the great price. Needs small repair on right shoulder, nothing that Spiderchick or BB can’t easily fix. $250 plus shipping. Paid $650

• Sidi Race VERTEBRA Black Racing Boots Size 44/10. Still have the box they came in, light use. Some scuffs from wear. Please see pictures. $150 plus shipping.

• Starlane Athon GPS-R Lap Timer New In the box, Never used, all parts, disk, and paperwork included. $500 firm plus shipping. Receipt in box showing it was bought for $735

• Chicken Hawk Pole Position SBK Warmers. Three temp setting, carrying case, no burn spots, barely used. $350 plus shipping.

• Speed and Strength Twist of Fate 1 piece Suit, Size 42 Red, White, and Black. Brand New never used, still has plastic wrap on it. $400 Firm plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Red Size S, Used but in great shape, not smelly, recently cleaned, always wore skullcaps with helmet. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Has light wear marks, a very small seam coming apart at the left cheek pad that I could probably sew and you couldn’t tell, otherwise in great condition. $150 plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Neon Yellow and Orange Size M, Used but in excellent shape. Never worn without skullcap, recently cleaned, not smelly. Barely any visible marks. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Great condition. Collectors item by some. $250 plus shipping.

• Shoei X-11 Norick Abe replica. Size S. Basically brand new. Still have original box that it came in. Bought as a collector’s piece. Yes, I put in on but only with a skullcap. Not smelly, literally new as the day it was originally purchased. Comes with Shoei soft bag, Shoei track bag, Mirrored, Tinted, and Clear, shields. $500 firm plus shipping.

• I have some front and rear Pit bull stands that I will list later on. Still have these in use. I will PM everyone who put dibs in asap when they are up for sale.

• Bike will be listed for sale in the appropriate section. Keep a look out and check it out for a great set up bike. Raced and won on by Jeff Woods.

For more pictures go to:

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/chastain11/WERA%20Classifieds/?start=0

You won’t find a better deal on this stuff! If you do and it’s a~~~es to a~~~es I’ll match it. I will ship promptly upon receipt of payment, via what ever method buyer prefers. Buyer pays shipping costs.

chastain11

^^^ The Alpinestars blue suit with shoulder damage is still available.

Sorry to the couple of folks that PM yesterday for not responding sooner. You have PM's now.

Matt A

BUMMER MAN ! I want to know why you have to seemingly end your riding/racing dreams ??? Really hating it for ya' ! But...I am interested in what kind of front stand you may have for sale.

Hitman954

what size are you (height and weight) and do you still have the s & s suit. My Bro is looking for one and Im thinkin it might be a size to big for him (he's 5' 8" to 5' 10" and about 165lbs)

chastain11

3.21.10 UPDATE: Race Gear all for sale, some new, some barely used stuff.

3.21.10 UPDATED LIST: Some lower pricing. Thanks to everyone for looking.

• Chicken Hawk Pole Position SBK Warmers. Three temp setting, carrying case, no burn spots, barely used. $350 plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Red Size S, Used but in great shape, not smelly, recently cleaned, always wore skullcaps with helmet. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Has light wear marks, a very small seam coming apart at the left cheek pad that I could probably sew and you couldn’t tell, otherwise in great condition. $150 plus shipping.

• Arai RX-7 Edwards replica Neon Yellow and Orange Size M, Used but in excellent shape. Never worn without skullcap, recently cleaned, not smelly. Barely any visible marks. Comes with tinted shield and Arai helmet bag. Great condition. Collectors item by some. $250 plus shipping.

• NOT FOR SALE YET. I have some front and rear Pit bull stands that I will list later on. Still have these in use. I will PM everyone who put dibs in asap when they are up for sale.

• 2006 GSXR 600 Ex-Arclight Bike will be listed for sale in the appropriate section. Keep a look out and check it out for a great set up bike. Raced and won on by Jeff Woods.

For more pictures go to:

You won’t find a better deal on this stuff! If you do and it’s apples to apples I’ll match it. I will ship promptly upon receipt of payment, via what ever method buyer prefers. Buyer pays shipping costs.