Race Report: Summit Point with WERA 9/19-20

dale.b

Awesome write-up!! I had a chuckle reading the part where you noticed that I tried to block the line into T4. tehe. :)

Whatever happens at Nelson, it has been an awesome season racing with you. We've had some epic battles! You are a stand up racer, under funded, under equipped, but making your way through sheer determination and will. You're a role model for every racer out there!!

Katie785

LOL Dale... even though i know we both want the win SO BAD.. it has been such a blast!!! We've had some amazing battles from the start (see: Summit MW solo in April) and I tell everyone that there's no one else I'd rather be battling it out with this year! My mom even commented on how close we race, but really - I know I can trust you and you can trust me not to pull a bonehead move! The card in my camera was full, otherwise I'd have ONE SWEET VIDEO... damn GoPro. It looks like it may be a rain race at Nelson - after doing the SUmmit national, I'm ready for that! See you there!!

I sort of got to follow you for a few turns in both the solo starts, I was on the inside of the first row for some reason :D but 6th is good enough for me. I was able to follow the wake you created in the WSS race since I started a couple of rows in front of you. Congrats on your finishes and thanks for the tow! GL at Nelson.

Drewbie

I wish I could have seen the battle through the back section! Sounds like it was awesome!

Dale you have been a great competitor this year and a real sportsman.

rk97

Drewbie;85282 wrote:
Dale you have been a great competitor this year and a real sportsman.
you mean ALL the competition doesn't let you sleep in their trailer and share power in the pits? :notsure: :eek:

Drewbie

rk97;85299 wrote: you mean ALL the competition doesn't let you sleep in their trailer and share power in the pits? :notsure: :eek:
Thats exactly why Dale is a true sportsman! :adore:

Dave561

Control Rider
Is Dale the baby-daddy? :notsure:

Congrats to all this weekend. Sounds like you guys had a great battle out there.

infinotize

Congrats to all the front running Nesbians :cheers: Wish I had got to see more of the back section.

I got through my 2nd weekend and get to ditch the orange shirt next year :cool:

Jiggy

Control Rider
Can someone please give us a live video feed from Nelson, or post a play-by-play of the race? if it was anything like this past weekend, SpeedTV should consider covering it. This is going to be awesome.

And Drew pulling a 3rd in Expert CSS, congrats again.

adamsys

Katie, I was there for Sunday's racing and, I have to say, the C Superstock Novice race was the best one of the day. I had a great vantage point from the roof of the timing tower where I could see from the exit of T10 to T1. Some trees block T1-T2 but then you can see from the exit of T2 through T3. It was great to watch you two coming down the main straight "butts-to-belly buttons," brake duel into T1 and wait to see who comes out of T2 first.

Absolutely great race, loved it!

I was video recording but my card filled up right before this race. Nevertheless, the other vantage point I was using was in the bleachers at T7. From there you can see T4 all the way through T9. If we had 2 people with video cameras, one at each location, plus a bit of on-board video, then we could fully document races at Summit. Maybe we can organize something for next season. Too bad we couldn't fully document this race, it would have been one we would have played over and over again.