Racing body kit question

gsxr11

i messed up and ordered a race kit on ebay big mistake holes dont line up and not flexable at all and now ups and fed ex and charging me more then what i paid for it to send this shi*** back i only paid 70 to have it shipped

Landshark

Control Rider
No worries. Drill new holes. If you are worried about the old ones go get a boat fiberglass patch kit and cover them from the back side.

gsxr11

Landshark;182247 wrote: No worries. Drill new holes. If you are worried about the old ones go get a boat fiberglass patch kit and cover them from the back side.

its real bad land shark i mounted my windscreen on one side and it was a 2 inch gap on the other side i tried to bend it and it cracked,,,, the hole kit is made of fiberglass i learned my lesson amour bodies all the way :poorguy:

cooker1

I think I have a couple of gxer windscreens they aint pretty but can bring them to BHF if you are riding this weekend .

Landshark

Control Rider
He may have had the hot bodies kit. I think the screen that requires is bigger thats why the stocker won't fit.

gsxr11

It's all packed up and goin to be shipped back tomorrow I talk to Joe at turn one racing who I just ordered a rear shock from I can't wait to it gets here hope it's easy to install. But Joe going to ordered me a kit