rd atlanta june 24

bodell

I was thinking about doing both days if it weren't for the $60 fine for not booking more than 15 days out. That will be a recurring issue for me.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I was wondering if one or two of my fellow NESBIANs can post videos of this event, I'm there for the first time next month and trying to get familiar with the track configuration. Thanks in advance!!

jimgl3

bodell;245410 wrote: I was thinking about doing both days if it weren't for the $60 fine for not booking more than 15 days out. That will be a recurring issue for me.
i'm surprised you're not a cr by now...

TLR67

stow;240717 wrote: Ok, Marc can come as I think this will be the catalyst to set off the whole Mayan end of the world scenario. And I know Daniel will be there as he is always at Road Atlanta.

LMAO... Who's this Marc guy and Perrone guy you speak of????:wow:

I am gonna try to make one day... Just depends on the work this week.... Working on a couple projects out West... Hope to join you guys this weekend Shane.. Its been awhile...

Seca

TLR67;245558 wrote: LMAO... Who's this Marc guy and Perrone guy you speak of????:wow:

I am gonna try to make one day... Just depends on the work this week.... Working on a couple projects out West... Hope to join you guys this weekend Shane.. Its been awhile...
Lets go pumpkin! Party like the old days. Woooowooooo

stow

Seca;245619 wrote: She will be there, but your bike will prob be on top of the wall again so you will be to busy.
Good point. I just get off the bike and push it through turn 1 now. :)

Seca

stow;245640 wrote: Good point. I just get off the bike and push it through turn 1 now. :)
I still remember that like it was yesterday. I have a photo of it on my other laptop at home. goodtimes...

dude

Saltman;237000 wrote: In for Saturday...
Damn man! I got Sunday cuz I got crap going on Saturday... Oh well maybe catch up next time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk