rd atlanta june 24

stow

design-engine;246035 wrote: boring
The old configuration at turn 3 and 4 is a lot more fun. The chicane was put in primarily for safety and totally ruins the flow through that section.

Great video. You were hauling. 187 MPH? Not unless you were on an AMA Superbike and your name is Josh Hayes.

Saltman

Seca;246019 wrote: trailer is loaded and I am ready to go. Leaving the house at 3:55pm and should arrive safely at RA around 4:03pm. :D
I hate you. left late and I'm gonna waltz right into 5pm traffic downtown. great.

Another forum guy phone banging.

JRA

stow;246036 wrote: The old configuration at turn 3 and 4 is a lot more fun. The chicane was put in primarily for safety and totally ruins the flow through that section.

Great video. You were hauling. 187 MPH? Not unless you were on an AMA Superbike and your name is Josh Hayes.
It has nothing to do with what is more fun or less boring. We run what we run because we feel it it is the best and safest option for our track day situation.

stow

JRA;246070 wrote: It has nothing to do with what is more fun or less boring. We run what we run because we feel it it is the best and safest option for our track day situation.
My comments were addressing the "boring" statement. I by no means meant NESBA runs the configuration based on the fun factor versus safety as safety is our number one concern. The chicane was put in to force the AMA guys to slow down entering that section for safety reasons. Unfortunately it was done in a way that forces riders into a single file line and causes more issues at the trackday level.

Seca

had a good time this weekend. It was great seeing some old friends and making some new ones. It was also good seeing you Shane, next time we will have to turn some laps together, was to damn hot to worry about trying to keep up with you. Thanks to the NESBA staff for a smooth weekend. If any of you make it out to a STT event make sure you come over and say hi.

Brett

Saltman

Seca;246203 wrote: had a good time this weekend. It was great seeing some old friends and making some new ones. It was also good seeing you Shane, next time we will have to turn some laps together, was to damn hot to worry about trying to keep up with you. Thanks to the NESBA staff for a smooth weekend. If any of you make it out to a STT event make sure you come over and say hi.

Brett
Had an awesome time with you all. It was a scorcher, but trackday went smooth for me (despite a few mishaps). Looking forward to riding with you again Brett and Shane. With this heat index, I may just wait till it cools down some more. If its like this in June, how bad will it be in July / August!?

Another forum guy phone banging.