Rd Atlanta Sat. May 24 (and the other days that weekend)

jimgl3

dude. i'm as far out of the "in" crowd as you can get. you've been around a while. i just hope this thread isn't indicative of interest. wouldn't want it to get cancelled. i was looking at the photos from April and and despite all the *r*, the turnout looked o.k. and i saw a couple familiar bikes like Ron Hix and Floyd i think...

Southerly

I think it is more indicative of lack of interest in the forum than the track day itself. I know of quite a few people who are planning on being there, but haven't spoken up here.

The turnout in April was good. Not quite a full house, but not a lot of empty space either. On Saturday I got lots of practice cornering slow.

MagentaZz1

I don't talk on here, but myself and 3 others from the Louisville, Kentucky area are trekking down. It will be here before we know it!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Good size crew coming down from the NE/MA area, everyone's beaten up from the long Summit/WERA/NJMP weekend!

PrideandJoy

I missed the April dates due to some medical buffoonery, but I should be good for both Sat. and Sun. I'll be a little rusty with only one day at Jennings so far this year. Hopefully everything will come back quickly and I won't be a rolling chicane for everybody! So far, the weather forecast is looking pretty good. Safe travels to everyone, I'll see ya'll next weekend!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Lets go! Just wrapped up a great weekend at NJMP and jumping back on the road Thursday night to head on down. Been a long time since I've been to RA. See Everyone shortly!

mjkuhno

We have 7 Sicilian Racing members coming in to support N2 for this event and we're looking forward to a great time!

Quick question though - is Road Atlanta still welcoming of our four-legged furry friends?