rear stand

Pascal

I am starting to clear the basement - I have one to many stands so off it goes:

Lockhart philips stand in great shape. I took the pictures on the way out - the smudges wipe off. I will be at beave this weekend. $45

Pascal

tough to say . Ups might let me wrap it up instead of boxing it. What's the zip and I'll try to find out.

Pascal

UPS lady made it sound like it would be $30 to get it next door. shipping is getting ridiculous! What is the next event you are going to?

thelazyone

Nothing planned at the moment. Would you mind finding out what shipping is to 12586? I could really use a stand asap. thanx

PJZOCC624

Pascal;3089 said:
UPS lady made it sound like it would be $30 to get it next door. shipping is getting ridiculous! QUOTE]

No no no... you mis-heard her... it was $30 to get into HER BACK DOOR...

Why don't you use that $$ you get and buy some q-tips???

xoxo

Pascal

PJZOCC17;3221 wrote:
Pascal;3089 said:
UPS lady made it sound like it would be $30 to get it next door. shipping is getting ridiculous! QUOTE]

No no no... you mis-heard her... it was $30 to get into HER BACK DOOR...

Why don't you use that $$ you get and buy some q-tips???

xoxo
For that I should get an around the world :)

Pascal

thelazyone;3090 wrote: Nothing planned at the moment. Would you mind finding out what shipping is to 12586? I could really use a stand asap. thanx
Say $35 for shipping, if it is less (box&packing included) I'll refund you - I'm not in the habit of making money off shipping! let me know.

Blaise

Pascal... UPS is horrendously expensive. Either do Fedex Ground or mail it with the post office if you really want to ship it.

Pascal

don't blame you! The stand is a good deal - shipping is ridiculous though!

Still for sale - I hit quite a few days and might be able to deliver to a MA track!

PJZOCC624

Hey slapnuts... if you get a chance drop it by the house and I'll get my buddy over with the bike. If it fits I'm sure he'll take it. Or I can pick it up. Just the thought of seeing you again.....:spank:

xoxo