Recommendations for a sunburn?

greeny

j_fuggin_t;182708 wrote: :haha: i'm not sure jordan wants aloe on his neck but maybe Vitamin E?? Are you looking for some nice kind soul to give you a pearl necklace?? :D
that's just gross

lplonske

j_fuggin_t;182708 wrote: :haha: I'm not sure jordan wants aloe on his neck but maybe vitamin e?? Are you looking for some nice kind soul to give you a pearl necklace?? :d

ftmfw!!!!!

steve p

PJZOCC624;182693 wrote: OUCH! You HAD to bring that up..

Andrei;182670 wrote: wow ... would have never thought Pelella used this stuff :haha:Never use it, just keep it around for others and when I used to have the granddaughter with.

TurnOneRacing;182754 wrote:
Oh how I miss seeing the ole silverback coming out of hibernation:)
Miss ya Tom, hope you can make it out to the track this year.

ERB68;182702 wrote:
He does have a couple spots on his person NOT covered with hair. :haha:
Wow, and I get quoted as making dickish comments. :)

scrub

Control Rider
j_fuggin_t;182708 wrote: :haha: i'm not sure jordan wants aloe on his neck but maybe Vitamin E?? Are you looking for some nice kind soul to give you a pearl necklace?? :D

hahahahahaha............... you beat me to it. Nice.

TurnOneRacing

Miss ya Tom, hope you can make it out to the track this year.

Miss you too man and I plan on showing my face at least once this year even if I'm not riding.

dbakerpa

PJZOCC624;182689 wrote: Definitely use the aloe vera gel products. (Don't use an ointment on a burn, BTW) Solarcaine has an anesthetic to help relieve the pain. The gels are water based and help to rehydrate your skin (I keep mine in the fridge... feels GOOOOOD on a sunburn!!!) After a couple days, start using a moisturizing lotion (Lubriderm, Eucerin) because your skin WILL peel due to the burn and lack of moisture. Lubriderm will help to minimize the peeling - and in turn the itching. Drink lots of water. Motrin/Advil/Tylenol are all fine for the pain.
:agree:All that and benadryl or Zyrtec to help with the histamine response that causes the skin to slough.