Recommendations for mechanic in Harrisburg/Hershey PA?

Frank P

Hello. Was looking for recommendation for mechanic in Harrisburg/Hershey PA area.

My trusty old CBR600F4 needs a little TLC.

Thanks.

Frank P.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Karns Performance. Dan and Jason (brothers) own/run the place. Jason's an excellent mechanic. Their prices are fair..not cheap..but fair.

All the work I've had done at their shop I would say was excellent, but that's would be under-rating them.

Myers

Control Rider
I have had great experiences with Karns in the past with my dirtbike...i personally tend to travel to south jersey to Markbilt... For the R6

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Spork

I called Karn's when looking for dyno tuning , and have to say the word Asshole is what come to mind after speaking with them on the phone .

I ended up going to WRS in Redlion , great guy , killer price .

Velocity Cycle bent over backwards to help me find a rear-set , didn't make the sale and were super friendly guys anyways .

Cycle Tech in Lewisiberry isn't bad also .

MRP Is great .
Markbuilt Is Great Also .

If its me I'd Take it to Velocity Or Cycle-tech if I was in your area .

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Spork;297757 wrote: I called Karn's when looking for dyno tuning , and have to say the word Asshole is what come to mind after speaking with them on the phone .
Sorry you didn't have a positive experience at Karns. If you deal with Dan or Jason Karns, the two brothers that own the place, you'll never deal with two nicer Gents. Jason's the primary engine builder and dyno tuner there, and he does amazing work. He's humble to a fault about it, too.

I'm not saying you didn't have a bad experience, I'm just shocked/surprised by it.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Karns! Dan and Jason are top notch. They are also track riders so they understand what is needed and sometimes more importantly what's not. Name drop NESBA and I'm sure they'll treat ya right.

Spork

D-Zum;297758 wrote: Sorry you didn't have a positive experience at Karns. If you deal with Dan or Jason Karns, the two brothers that own the place, you'll never deal with two nicer Gents. Jason's the primary engine builder and dyno tuner there, and he does amazing work. He's humble to a fault about it, too.

I'm not saying you didn't have a bad experience, I'm just shocked/surprised by it.
Its very Possible that who-ever it was I talked with was having bad day , or some counter Jockey , but needless to say it was enough to turn me off/ loose a sale. 1st impressions last .
In end it worked out better for me As i spent 3 hours learning about dyno's and tuning @ WRS .