Recommendations - VIR Places to Stay

MrSunShine

Howdy,

I'm doing my first track days Oct 18th & 19th at VIR. Can anyone recommend a place to stay in that area. The wife won't be with me, so it doesn't have to be nice, but does need to be safe. I don't want to worry about something happening to the bike while I'm snoozing. Any places that give a VIR or NESBA discount?

Thanks

Matt

Joe Vital

Breezy Oaks Bed&Breakfast Safe and Secure.

2115 Calvary Road
Alton, Virginia 24520
(434) 822-5841
Fax: (434) 822-5841

Tell them you are riding the NESBA event.

Burnall4

There is the SleepINN five minutes from the track, cheap...when I race the "race cage" I stay there. I am going to attempt camping for my first track day OCT 19/20th...save a little money because I am going to get as many track days in before DEC as possible! We will see, ahh you from Crozet, VA, nice! See you at the track, I will be the guy in the beginner class in the all white SP-1 A* suit, or you can find me in the grid I will be driving a Yukon with the plates 13333 on them!

Gray

wsuduc

The Lodge at the track?

that is where I am staying. $89 a night. Might be dump??? Will find out I will be there 13/14th.

Burnall4

well it looks like camping is out for me so I will be staying at the sleep in...all my buddies bailed on me

Folly1

The lodge is Great. We always stay there if it is not full. Get a meal at the oak tree taven, if possible. Their local beer to also very good, if you like a pale ale.

Ben.

LesPow

Control Rider
The Lodge is no dump, you will enjoy the room. 32 inch TV, Jaccuzzi, Two full beds, Fridge w/drinks. On the premises of the track and a view from the deck, it gets no better. Have fun.