Registration blocked for Summit Jefferson 6/20 6/21, Road Atlanta 5/23

9mmkungfu

Hi guys,

I looked at the calendar and it seems that registration is blocked for the above-mentioned dates. Are they still available for registration or is there some sort of issue?

9mmkungfu

prplppleatr239;n594380 wrote: Could mean that they're sold out?
True, but I thought there would be a waitlist if that were the case.

R1Baby;n594382 wrote:
Which group are you trying to sign up for?
I'm currently registered in I group.

Control Rider
N2
We have the Summit dates disabled for sign up until we receive final confirmation from the track that the course is completely ready. We know everyone is excited to sign up and ride on the new course, and we be sure to announce if/when registration is open. We are also working trough a few things for 5/23 at Road Atlanta, more information to come shortly.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Motards were always allowed on JC. The new layout will be more turns so I doubt it will change. Larger tracks with long straits are the problem. I've ridden the new layout at JC before they finished grading it and it will not add any significant straight.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
jtsgsxr6;n594431 wrote: Will motards still be allowed on the new JC layout?
I really hope so, I'm dying to try out my 450 on the Jefferson course!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
People who flash big man boobs at riders are banned! :flipoff: You almost made me crash, I was laughing so hard!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thunderace;n594443 wrote: People who flash big man boobs at riders are banned! :flipoff: You almost made me crash, I was laughing so hard!
Don't act like you didn't like it! haha

Ducati Pete

Hey All.......... Probably thought you'd never see this ugly puss again.......... HA.. sorry. The ribs are all healed from Summit Main last fall..... Get it... last fall? Back to dirt riding regularly but am hoping to do a few weekends this year.

ANYWAY........ what is the current status with the subject at hand? I see JC has been completely removed from June Event listings.

DrD

I am so bummed!

I signed up for three track days (including 6/21 at SP) before NESBA switched to N2. I had to cancel the other two due to family issues. Now this one is gone. Nuts!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
It is a bummer, but this is a rebuilding year for N2, it was a huge task to resurrect as much of the old nesba schedule as they did. Next year's schedule will be awesome.

Ducati Pete

I hear ya Judy. I think it's great there are new drivers at the wheel of N2TD!!! I bet in the years to come we will see even better things happening....... or at least we can hope.

I was looking at JC's new layout in a photo posted elsewhere............... WOOHOOO!!!! I'm in when it opens. Pitt and Summit are the only two track I'll probably ride.