Registration fee waivered?

Heavenz11

I did a track day this month as an intro, and then decided to stay the rest of the day so I paid for the fee. They said that they're waiving the registration fee but we pay full then it gets reimbursed back to our account. I was just wondering because I just checked my account and there was no balance on there nor am I an actual member of NESBA.. I might be misunderstanding things but can anybody help me out? :banghead:

Heavenz11

I sent him an email and have yet to get a reponse.. Thank you for your help. I really want to do the 11th and 12th.

geckert

I did the same thing as you and it took way to long to get activated. So, being as impatient as I am, I said screw it registered online and paid again. I am waiting to see if i get a $75 credit but i dont think its gonna happen. This is not a complaint just an experience.

steve p

Same thing happened to a friend of mine who signed up this year. To register for another event he had to pay another membership fee. I haven't talked to him about it since so maybe it got ironed out.

sternsi

Control Rider
I did a track day this month as an intro, and then decided to stay the rest of the day so I paid for the fee. They said that they're waiving the registration fee but we pay full then it gets reimbursed back to our account. I was just wondering because I just checked my account and there was no balance on there nor am I an actual member of NESBA.. I might be misunderstanding things but can anybody help me out
I have not recieved any emails on this. What event was this at? when was the email to info@nesba.com sent?

Re-send it if you still have it.

Heavenz11

I just sent it again Mark. I want to go on the 11th and possibly the 12th so I just wanted to sort thing out before then. Thank you again