Reputation Points

fitz

Fastguy;185676 wrote: I have 13. What are they?

You start with 10, if someone has a secret homo crush on you the number goes up, if the number reaches 25 you get invited into special "club".

avizpls

#11-A
avizpls;185719 wrote: how do you even check?
Click on the
reputation.gif
button in one of your own posts.

fitz;185751 wrote: You start with 10, if someone has a secret homo crush on you the number goes up, if the number reaches 25 you get invited into special "club".
Just for this post I gave you some 'reputation" love fitz!:rainbow:

BZ

Yeah but distingushed road to where?!

Funny thing, some fellow Nesbians got their panties in a bunch when I've brought up the Baby oil, banana hammocks and gladitor movie celebrations we normally have in the pits the night before.

Now I see some are just holding out the hypocrites.

BZ

betarace

I almost have enough reputation points for a free track day. Getting real close! This is awesome!!!!

Thanks NESBA

I can't believe more nesbians haven't come in this thread? It's childish, immature and looking to go south and completely make and break many reputations LOL!

That damn Road Atlanta thread is taking away all the proper drama this thread needs.

BZ

betarace

Bubba Zanetti;185999 wrote: I can't believe more nesbians haven't come in this thread? It's childish, immature and looking to go south and completely make and break many reputations LOL!

That damn Road Atlanta thread is taking away all the proper drama this thread needs.

BZ
That's because they know you are an SP and need to be avoided in your current pre-clear state

fitz

I'm really feelilng the "love", as of right now I have 25 "reputation". :doh:

A few of the comments left for my post...

"Funny and I find it kind of arousing!"
"secret homo crush (shhhhh) "
"HUGE GBM looking to cuddle" (not sure what he means by "huge" :notsure: )

I did get a pm saying Welcome to the Club with only this youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmNIgKlsEA

fitz