Retired

Mikey75702

Damn Dave, that sucks.... Hopefully you will be back soon, as you can only ignore the itch for so long before you have to scratch it.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Blasphemy! From riding or racing or both? Congrats though on the new home and hope to see you in the future Dave. Thanks for all your knowledge in paddock and on track!!

motorkas

You don't get to quit until I pass you!!!!! At least 2 years more, AT LEAST!

I'm sad and angry. Im sangry.

ENJOY the FAM brother, uncle, sensai..... :first:

Couldn't of put it better myself. You coached (abused/pushed/challenged) us all the way from B to A. . .without you, the two of us wouldn't be the riders we are today. Can never thank you enough or repay the debt brother!!!!!!!!!

(as you can see, the "long posts" are for when I'm excited about something. . .:().

You will be missed. . .never forgotten. . .however. . .comma. . .I don't care how rusty you are or if you're riding a 300 when you do get back. . .so spanking that ass any chance I get:)

LOVE YA BROTHER. . .THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Well said Kas...Dave gave me my I sticker along with a lot of help.

Sometimes I think if I ever get back only Judy will still be here LOL! Everyone else will be thinking who's that guy with the little bike that sounds strange?:confused:

BZ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Well said Kas...Dave gave me my I sticker along with a lot of help.

Sometimes I think if I ever get back only Judy will still be here LOL! Everyone else will be thinking who's that guy with the little bike that sounds strange?:confused:

BZ
Well, don't wait too long. I ain't getting any younger.

All volunteer job well done Dave. You left a huge footprint - the kind all of us hope to leave as well. Many are thankful for the direction and help you gave them, both riders and staff. Stay safe brother!

HJ