Ride to either NJMP or Barber from Chapel Hill, NC in November

yokel84

Well, after my first 3 track days late this season, I'm totally hooked. I Borrowed a truck for last two VIR events but can't really go that far, and would love to get out again this season. Can anybody help?

-Will

Steverino

If I can get in the I for Saturday (in Sunday already) I will be heading down with room on the trailer and in the cab of the truck...leave Friday afternoon from Culpeper, VA.

yokel84

Steverino;292450 wrote: If I can get in the I for Saturday (in Sunday already) I will be heading down with room on the trailer and in the cab of the truck...leave Friday afternoon from Culpeper, VA.
Thanks for the reply Steverino,

Definitely let me know if you get a spot. I'm still go for B group, and it looks like there are spots available there for Barber (but not at NJMP because they don't show up on the event registration page?).

That being said, I noticed it looks like I'm a couple hours out of your way. I'm not sure if I'd be able to meet you anywhere, but, of course, I'd split gas with you.

In the mean time, I guess I need to figure out the tow capacity on my 02WRX.

yokel84

Great, please do. In the meantime, I'm thinking about snagging those spots in B while they're available and committing myself one way or the other!

Steverino

Looks like I am going even if I do not get in for Saturday. Will still be leaving on Friday afternoon. If nothing else I can spend all day drooling in the museum. :drool

yokel84

That's fantastic. I went ahead and pulled the trigger this am on both days; just knew I'd make it out somehow. When do you plan on making the return trip?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2