RIP Todd Chapman

msanna

God Speed Todd.
My condolences to the family and friends.
It is so sad to see another fallen rider.

Control Rider
N2
Wow. I am speechless. Todd was a great guy and I wish I had gotten to know him better. I rode with him at beaver, Lenny and I bumped him to I that day. He was riding really well and having a blast.
I talked to his father after his crash at Summit, totally supportive, even after witnessing the crash. I was really impressed every time I talked to him or his family, they are good people and I hate that this happened to them.

This totally sucks.

RIP
Godspeed Todd.

buck34

I am so terribly sorry to hear this.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Todd and his Dad this past year. Todd was such a GREAT kid and an excellent rider. Todd listened with such intent that not one word you said to him was wasted. Every session he would work to get that extra 10th, come back in, download what he had just done, and then work on something else. Never once riding recklessly.

God Bless his family, his mother and father came to every NESBA event to support their kid. Todd Gerbsch and I often made comments about how great it was to see parents so supportive of what ever thier kids wanted to do. I often stood in the tower or at the fence and talked with Mr. Chapman about how well Todd was doing and gave little suggestions of things for him to try. We should all be so lucky to have parents like the Chapmans.

I will truly miss not seeing Todd and the Chapmans

Godbless.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I remember that day Will and I bumped Todd to "I". We walked over and gave him that "look". He thought we were going to break his ba!!$ about his riding........LOL! He had that oh sh!t look:doh: When we told him he couldn't ride in "B" anymore and handed him his, well earned, "I" sticker he had a big smile on his face. I like to remember that moment with Todd.
Even though it hurts to loose a truly good person, we all must remember the great times we had together.
Again, my prayers go out to Todd's family and friends. :(

TwoTyres

I remember that Lenny. He was telling me the story right after saying he thought he had screwed up and was in trouble. I congratulated him and talked for a while. Really cool guy.

StreetRider

Never met Todd, but as always it is a sad moment to hear that another biker has passed, not to mention a fellow Nesbian. Prayers and Support to the family and may your soul rest in peace Todd.

MANIX

Control Rider
Funeral Arrangements

For anyone that would like to go to the funeral, Todd's viewing will be at J. William McCauley, Jr. Funeral Home in West Newton, Pa.

The viewing times are as follows:

Wednesday, October 29, 2008
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Thursday, October 30, 2008
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Funeral Service:

Friday, October 31, 2008
11:00 a.m.

J. William McCauley, Jr. Funeral Home
109 Vine Street
West Newton, PA
724-872-6699

Mosites Motorsports would like to thank everybody for their kind words and prayers for the Chapman's, they are a great family and this tragedy is heart felt. We will be closing the store on Friday and everyone will be attending the funeral service. If there is any questions regarding the funeral, you can click the link below in my signature and call the shop. Once again, thank you for all of your kind support.

RIP Todd and Godspeed

sternsi

Control Rider
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Red Flag Fund Inc., W250 N7787 Hillside Lane, Sussex, WI 53089 or a charity of one's choice.

I also posted this information in the sticky above.

sternsi

Control Rider
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Red Flag Fund Inc., W250 N7787 Hillside Lane, Sussex, WI 53089 or a charity of one's choice.