Road A Free Fuel Giveaway

BW Fuel Company

Hello fellow NESBA riders! Just a quick post to let you know that BWFuel.com will be doing a final BioWeapon give away at Road Atlanta on 12/10-12/13. The turnout for the Barber giveaway was overwhelming with 500 gallons distributed by lunch on day two. In an effort to better accommodate those interested in a sample, we are asking for riders to sign up for a free tank of fuel at http://www.bwfuel.com/signup.html by 12/7/2009. Those who have already tried BioWeapon and would like trackside delivery at Road Atlanta can send email to info@bwfuel.com to arrange service. Thank you NESBA for your continued support and we look forward to riding with you at Road A!

D.Brown

I cant wait!! I am looking forward to chasing Derrek and Abe at Road A,need all the help I can get, and we have the weapon!!!
D.Brown#10

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Cool thanx. I was thinking I would do 2-2.5 sessions then wander over there for my first fill. I still don't quite have a feel for how much I use per session, but I know two sessions won't get me down to the warning light from topped off.

G

I heard doolicious had bioweapon , got mine today ==================! Hope everyone else has it or byebye biiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooottttttcchhhhhhhhhhhhes.

D.Brown

AStacey;97337 wrote: I heard doolicious had bioweapon , got mine today ==================! Hope everyone else has it or byebye biiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooottttttcchhhhhhhhhhhhes.
It is on !!!!
D.Brown#10

puck

I had tried BioWeapon at Barber last month and was very impressed with the added performance of my 06 gixxer. I filled up right after Tech Inspection. I did however, notice a slight drop in fuel economy compared to the 93. So the question - Is it worth an extra $3 a gallon for the boost? Of course that is a individual decision. I did not notice any ill effects to the machine (other than making me Jonesin' for some Bojangle's :popcorn:) I would like to thank BioWeapon for the chance to try their product.

BW Fuel Company

puck;97849 wrote: I had tried BioWeapon at Barber last month and was very impressed with the added performance of my 06 gixxer. I filled up right after Tech Inspection. I did however, notice a slight drop in fuel economy compared to the 93. So the question - Is it worth an extra $3 a gallon for the boost? Of course that is a individual decision. I did not notice any ill effects to the machine (other than making me Jonesin' for some Bojangle's :popcorn:) I would like to thank BioWeapon for the chance to try their product.
You are very welcome! Ever since Barber we have been doing some more trials specifically designed to answer some of the questions riders have asked. The first question was mileage as you indicated. I know it is hard to judge mileage on the racetrack due to the enormous amount of variables, so we decided to test it out on the highway. I rode my YZF750 to Virginia and back last week doing 70mph the entire way. I managed to get 8% better mileage on the BioWeapon than the BP 93 octane I came home on. This is not enough testing to prove a result, but I assure you that there will be much more testing to come. Secondly, riders wanted to know about dyno tuning for BioWeapon specifically. We formulated our fuel to be a "no retune" replacement for 93 octane pump gas, and are very happy with the average of 4% horsepower gain we get by just pouring it in. Pitzer and I did go back to Seth Starnes this past Saturday and had him retune the power commanders on my ZX10 and DooDoo's GSXR750. The final result was 6% gain in horsepower over pump gas. I have attached a shot of my dyno sheet showing the run on BioWeapon after the retuning. My bike makes 162hp on pump gas, 166hp on BioWeapon without a tune and 173hp after retuning.

Here is 93 vs bioweapon without retune
http://www.bwfuel.com/ninja.html.

Here is BioWeapon with the retune.
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/picture.php?albumid=252&pictureid=1266
picture.php

-------------ONE LAST NOTE----------------
As requested by many technical riders who are in the know about fuel, we sent samples to an independent laboratory for some very expensive testing. We will be posting the lab results this week. Data will include the following...
Distillation @ 10%, 50%, 90%, E.P ºF
Reid Vapor Pressure
Research Method Octane Number
Motor Method Octane Number
Oxidation Stability
Specific Gravity @ 60ºF