Road A: Part Tres

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Hi folks, man we've been busy!!!!!
Right now with N2, WERA and AMA MarMo is in the middle of 12 weeks in a row at the track!

Can't wait till July 4th with y'all though. Way less stress, much happier people...

So Road A:
We'll have Dunlop tires: American slicks, DOTs and Q3's.
Galfer pads, Vortex sprockets, EK chains, GoPros (especially extra stickies!!!), Motul oil, cleaners, lubes, the kitchen sink!

I can help with suspension base-lines and setups and carry most fork seals in case you start leaking.

I re-flash Yamaha ECU's for the 06+ R6 and 09+ R1... if yours isn't flashed stop in and I'll tell you why you didn't buy the bike you think you bought! Or read the bottom of this: http://www.bbcracing.com/dyno.html

We're there to help you!

djminatl

y'all stop....

no seriously. huey rode around the paddock for at least 30 minutes if not an hour trying to help me figure out how to get my front wheel off my z1000.....just to swap the tires. huey, i know you didn't make much off the deal (tire swap fee was waved), but you made a client for life. speaking of....

i'm going to be purchasing a track bike as the z is great for the street, but just not up for the task at the track. i'll need my suspension done, so you know where i'm going.

thanks for all the help!

-dj

Huey130

Director
Race Director
I wear the biggest Shoei made. If y'all keep this up I'm going to have to ride in a hockey helmet.