Road A videos, I group Sat Sun

tireatr

Sorry he did edit it between our posts......

Thanks Emry- I enjoyed watching you pass me :) I gotta work on T12. Going in too late, too deep.

mcd

Seemed like you had a good ride going. Not sure about all of the bitching at the end of it but whatever. That said, clearly the CR riders and the entire NESBA staff on hand had their hands full at RA. As the person you were talking to in the background seemed to indicate... have a discussion with one of the CR's if you feel a bump is in order. They sure know how to ride but my guess is they will all admit that they don't read minds. :dunno:

emry

mcd;218743 wrote: Seemed like you had a good ride going. Not sure about all of the bitching at the end of it but whatever. That said, clearly the CR riders and the entire NESBA staff on hand had their hands full at RA. As the person you were talking to in the background seemed to indicate... have a discussion with one of the CR's if you feel a bump is in order. They sure know how to ride but my guess is they will all admit that they don't read minds. :dunno:
HAHA. I never even watched the videos to the end! It was really more sarcastic than actual bitching, most of it was actually rubbin my friend for getting the bump to A. I was making him feel guility. :D Although he does deserve it, once in A his laps dropped to a consistant 1:40.

I will get that cleaned up, I definately don't want to be misunderstood. :eek:

I considered talking to someone about a bump but personelly I like the idea of earning it and just being noticed, and in light of the red flags on Sat and the incident on Sun I had made the decision to not too. The CR's have always given me good advise on where I need to improve and I have yet find fault with that.

The event was crowded and the CR's did an increadible job as always! Their ability to ride and be cognizant enough to manage traffic and look for everything else really is something to admire.

I don't run a lap timer so I have no idea.

mcd

Got it.

Regarding your lap times and not running a timer... based on the cockpit view you provided, you were definitely moving and running nice clean laps. :congrats:

emry

03 R6 pretty much stock, heck I am still using the stock 532 chain even. Although I have a hybrid 01 R1 set of forks on it, not an improvment :banghead:. (It was cheaper than fixing the tweaked OEM frontend I bent up at Roebling Road. :doh:)

matt2212

Nice riding, some very good outside passes and working through traffic with ease.

you made me realise how much i missed going to road atlanta this year. I was not able to make any of the dates this year.