Road America 6/1 and 6/2

Demps

Hello everybody. I am heading to Road America 6/1 and 6/2. I have warmers, but no generator.

Anybody want to let me pit with them and share their electricity on the generator. I will fill it up with gas and provide you with your favorite six pack. Let me know. I am looking for something for both days.

:cheers:

ZLTFUL

You can like $20 and have an electrical outlet all to yourself up there. Just bring like 50 or so feet of extension cord and you're good to go.

gkotlin

Agreed. Generators are for when there isn't power at the track. Just pack the extension cord. No gas needed.

Demps

dmb367;128460 wrote: I'll take some Guiness, thanks
you got it. it is going to be nice and hot out there though, you might want to go with something a little lighter....:rtfm:

RandyO

depending on how far the new construction is.. the front half of the puts (close to pit in) have outlets available.. as you go down the pit area at about half way, there is an opening in the fence to the hot pits.. there is no power after this opening..( or was no power, may be fixed now, they had the outlets turned off for construction and the bottom end of the pits)..