Road Atl Pictures 6th-7th

JBZ1k

Hi all, I just wanted to see if it would be okay to start a thread for pictures since there was not a vendor on site? My wife took quite a few so if no one protests I can post a link up when she uploads them. They will be free and will not be sorted.
If we get the go ahead we can use this thread for anyone to post links to their pictures if they would like to share what they got from the 6th and 7th at Road Atl.

Thanks,
JB

12v_dub

Hey jacob, we were pitted next to you on sunday it was nice meeting you and nice riding with you. I posted few videos and believe I have you in there bunvh of times. I'd love to see some pics from your wife. It looked like she had a nice fancy camera :)

JBZ1k

12v_dub;269754 wrote: Hey jacob, we were pitted next to you on sunday it was nice meeting you and nice riding with you. I posted few videos and believe I have you in there bunvh of times. I'd love to see some pics from your wife. It looked like she had a nice fancy camera :)
You guys were flying out there!

JBZ1k

I need some input from JRA or other Nesba staff before I post. I don't want to step on any vendors toes.

JRA

JBZ1k;269759 wrote: I need some input from JRA or other Nesba staff before I post. I don't want to step on any vendors toes.
No toes to step on so post up your photos.

JBZ1k

Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

I'll get them up as soon as she uploads them. She did not take a lot but she did get several good ones. Probably just Intermediate group.

Aweasel

Interested as well...I was in I group on both days. I'll have video up here soon, had it mounted backwards a few sessions on Sunday. Be nice to see all the video and pics. Sucks there wasn't a vendor, man I was railing better than ever hahaha.

I was on the blue and black R6(narrows it down right? lol), yellow plates #666...definitely had some good sessions dicing it up with some of the Nesba guys.

JBZ1k

Next time if there isn't a vendor I will get her to take pictures of all the groups. She says she enjoys TDs when she gets to take pictures so its a win win.

Aweasel

It sucks there wasn't a photographer on site. It wasn't my first track day but man, I remember my first and I was sooooo stoked to see some pics and share with my fam, getting out there and shredding, dragging knee.... for a first timer that's huge! Kinda feel bad because I'm sure there were a lot of first timers out there this past weekend, too. A lotta coin to throw down without the whole shebang, on site photographers are a big part of the track day weekend.

Thanks for sharing the pics, they looked great. Even saw one of myself and a buddy in there. She did a very good job!

JBZ1k

Starface111;269859 wrote: I would pay her for some pics of me for next time. It seems like she really liked that number 77 bike.
Lol, yeah that's me. I wanted her album to be of other people so y'all didn't have to look at all of my pics but oh well.

JBZ1k

PICS OF YOU;269868 wrote: Great pics! Sorry we couldnt be there. Tryed to head down but the flu took over before I hit SC.
It seems like the past 12 months have been full of sickness so I feel for you. The flu sucks. Hope you are feeling better.

12v_dub

JBZ1k;269856 wrote: Next time if there isn't a vendor I will get her to take pictures of all the groups. She says she enjoys TDs when she gets to take pictures so its a win win.
She takes some nice shots, dude. Wish I was at least in one of them. I thought we battled quite few times, :) the one of you going over the turn 12 doing wheelie is a nice shot!

will'sRR

nice pictures. I saw several people with cameras. does anyone else have pictures to share? (maybe I'll get lucky and find someone with pictures of me, lol)