Road Atl

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
ROCK ON!

Glad to have you aboard for the weekend, Sir.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm going try to be set up with a forward and reverse facing cameras so I can catch you FLYING by me. I figure it's what I'll need to capture it...kind of like a hummingbird's wings.

gmay99

friday I'll be doing some testing on my race bike. sat and sun I'll be available to do some one on one if anyone is interested. As always if anybody has a question don't be afraid to come over and ask.

D.Brown

Oh Yeah! The last NESBA RA you practiced at, I would like to say that I learned something by watching you ride,but you did the whodini an disapeared!!!! Folded my F"n ears as you went by. It will be great to see you at another NESBA event.

D.Brown#0

moonbeam

Can't wait to meet you.

I was wondering if you got a call from Micheal? They may need a good rider. Looks like they got something this year. I'd like to see you out there.

Bad news about Aaron yesterday.

Moonbeam

automan

D-Zum;116743 wrote: I'm going try to be set up with a forward and reverse facing cameras so I can catch you FLYING by me. I figure it's what I'll need to capture it...kind of like a hummingbird's wings.
I run 2 cameras now, last time @ Barber, Geoff pasted me going up hill at T3 like i was dragging a stump!

automan

gmay99;116754 wrote: friday I'll be doing some testing on my race bike. sat and sun I'll be available to do some one on one if anyone is interested. As always if anybody has a question don't be afraid to come over and ask.
does the asking questions apply to Friday also?

gmay99

absolutly, whenever I'm there. Once again I'm available on sat and sun if anybody would like to hire me as their personal riding coach. I am not allowed test those days because of the AMA testing ban rule. But I can teach.

gmay99

Got bad news from the AMA late yesterday. I worked on the bike all day and got a call back from al ludington, telling me that I cannot ride at road atlanta with you guys. Because it is within 14 days of the event and that falls under the testing ban for AMA. This really sucks I was looking forward to this weekend for a while and the weather could not be better. I think I might still come and hang out.