Road Atlanta added to Schedule

michicago

stow;192154 wrote: The universe is now balanced. Road Atlanta in April was my wife's due date, and the constant text messages poking me about how great the track was and how they had my bike ready for me and I could just show up and ride, didn't go over so well with the wife while we were in the hospital. :D
I didn't even think about that! I'm going to have to flatten all my friends' truck and trailer tires in a preemptive strike. :D

Did you have a boy or girl? Your first? This will be ours, and we're waiting until he/she is born to find out the sex. Pretty crazy times!

Taylorr6

Not the best day for me today, this is great news. Please count me in. Thanks D.J., Jon and Bob. You gentlemen are true bringers of happiness.
R/A = go fast
Thanks for letting me be apart of what you bring.

noobinacan

JRA;192114 wrote: Judging by the fact that I've never seen a waiting list as big as the one for VIR I'm going to say that a whole lot of people waited too long.:D

My point though was that it probably isn't wise to assume that you would be able to sign up two weeks in advance and be able to get a spot. RA is a pretty popular track and October is a pretty nice time of year to ride a motorcycle.
I knew that was gonna happen...I just knew it
as soon as I saw VIR-N weekend...it was obvious to me it was going to be a sell out show :)

for RA:
absolutely...definitely...positively...IN!
and those dates are awesome cause nicer fall weather moves in.
thank you!

jimgl3

Go NESBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F n A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimgl3

matt2212;192028 wrote: score!!!!

:doh:wait my son is getting baptized that weakened. ugh can you guys change those dates please....... maby a week later
bring the pastor and a wading pool! i'll be a witness!

jas0336

I really hope nobody calls me out on what I said I'd do if we could just get more RA dates. Oh well...it's still worth it.
Thank you powers that be

jcrich

jas0336;192646 wrote: I really hope nobody calls me out on what I said I'd do if we could just get more RA dates. Oh well...it's still worth it.
Thank you powers that be
Time to man up Josh. :D

asdfjklm

I'm new to NESBA... and haven't used the organization for track time yet.

I'm just wondering what the TECH process is for the Intermediate group, and how someone gets their profile description modified from Beginner to Intermediate.

I want to sign up for RA, but everytime I go to sign up, it shows me as registering as a Beginner. I don't really want to waste a beginner's sign up spot, unless it's really needed for me to do so.

Your thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

Mikey75702

asdfjklm;193326 wrote: I'm new to NESBA... and haven't used the organization for track time yet.

I'm just wondering what the TECH process is for the Intermediate group, and how someone gets their profile description modified from Beginner to Intermediate.

I want to sign up for RA, but everytime I go to sign up, it shows me as registering as a Beginner. I don't really want to waste a beginner's sign up spot, unless it's really needed for me to do so.

Your thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.
Unless you are an active racer (finishing decent) or in advanced group with another club, you should really give the B group a shot. Nesbas B group has some pretty fast people in it, most are in groups a lot higher then B when riding with other orgs.

As far as the tech process, it is the same as the B group. Safety wire not REQUIRED, but EXTREMELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you are already signed up as Beginner, I believe the only way to change that is to ask for a bump at the track, then be evaluated.