Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

RyanJG

Question, since I'm new to this. Lol

I won't have my bike ready In the next few weeks unfortunately, but is there any way I could just come watch?

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Question, since I'm new to this. Lol

I won't have my bike ready In the next few weeks unfortunately, but is there any way I could just come watch?

You are way more than welcome to come and spend time. If you can, get there by 7am or so, and you can walk through the process with N2. You can see the tech process and registration, attend the riders meeting, and if you're new, sit in on the Novice mtg first thing - and then obviously watch how the sessions are run.

Spend some time, introduce yourself, and you'll be ahead of the game when your bike is ready! N2 is about the people who enjoy doing this stuff.

Hope to see you there!

RyanJG

You are way more than welcome to come and spend time. If you can, get there by 7am or so, and you can walk through the process with N2. You can see the tech process and registration, attend the riders meeting, and if you're new, sit in on the Novice mtg first thing - and then obviously watch how the sessions are run.

Spend some time, introduce yourself, and you'll be ahead of the game when your bike is ready! N2 is about the people who enjoy doing this stuff.

Hope to see you there!

Great thanks! I'll be there!

mike_21

Control Rider
Great thanks! I'll be there!
Ryan,

Sorry you won't be riding this round. Hopefully you'll make it out to ride Road Atlanta the first weekend of May. If you do come visit next weekend, make sure you come over and introduce yourself. I'll be parked next to the registration tables.

RyanJG

Ryan,

Sorry you won't be riding this round. Hopefully you'll make it out to ride Road Atlanta the first weekend of May. If you do come visit next weekend, make sure you come over and introduce yourself. I'll be parked next to the registration tables.

Absolutely. I will def do that.

pilot454

My partner for 4/15 Road Atlanta crashed his bike and can't attend. I don't really want to go alone so if anyone is looking for a partner to set up in the paddock with please let me know. This will be my third track day and I think it's best to have people around to help with loading/unloading bikes and maintenance etc. I have a huge shade tent and can help haul stuff from Decatur to the track. I'll be in Novice hoping to move to Intermediate. The weather looks great!!

RyanJG

I too would like to pair up with someone if anyone would be willing to help me out and somewhat guide me in the right direction since this will be my first track day. (I will be there Sunday) I would gladly buy someone dinner afterwards for their generosity and help. :)

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
My partner for 4/15 Road Atlanta crashed his bike and can't attend. I don't really want to go alone so if anyone is looking for a partner to set up in the paddock with please let me know. This will be my third track day and I think it's best to have people around to help with loading/unloading bikes and maintenance etc. I have a huge shade tent and can help haul stuff from Decatur to the track. I'll be in Novice hoping to move to Intermediate. The weather looks great!!

New to the track??? ....Set up by the N2 Canopy. We will get you the support you need!!!

RyanJG

New to the track??? ....Set up by the N2 Canopy. We will get you the support you need!!!
Everything is new to me! Lol first time on a track and everything! I'll set up by the tent if possible. I'll be there super early on Sunday morning. Thanks!

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Everything is new to me! Lol first time on a track and everything! I'll set up by the tent if possible. I'll be there super early on Sunday morning. Thanks!

Come find me, I can link you up with some amazing and patient riders.

IG: @jonathanlandwer

rlong.us

Ron Long
This will be my first time at RA, and since I don't have a fancy trailer/RV...how's camping work out? I find that the more professional tracks tend to be predominantly paved paddocks.

I prefer to put the tent up in grass behind my spot in the Pits...Will both Paddock areas be an option or will we only be using one side? Or if those aren't options can we use the camping sites on premise?

RA_MAP.PNGRA_Sat.PNG

pilot454

Thanks for the offer. I know I can go down to that side of the pits to get help if I have a serious issue but I am really looking for partner(s) to help with stuff like setting up the tent, tweaking the bikes, and discussing track strategy etc. I am sure there are some new riders headed up from Atlanta that want to team up.

mike_21

Control Rider
This will be my first time at RA, and since I don't have a fancy trailer/RV...how's camping work out? I find that the more professional tracks tend to be predominantly paved paddocks.

I prefer to put the tent up in grass behind my spot in the Pits...Will both Paddock areas be an option or will we only be using one side? Or if those aren't options can we use the camping sites on premise?

View attachment 4452View attachment 4453

Ron,

We will be using the Main paddock area. I don't remember if there is enough flat grass area right off the asphalt so you can set up a tent (the main paddock backs up to a hillside) but there are plenty of grassy areas throughout the facility to set up camp. See you there!