Road Atlanta from Indianapolis

z064life

Headed to road atlanta may 24, 25, 26. We will go through Louisville and then whatever is the shortest way from there. Will pick anyone up on the way as long as it isn't too far out of the way.

We have room for at least 1 more, maybe 2.

When you ride with me, breakfast, lunch, dinner, all tools, and drinks are taken care of. All you need is your bike and gear. I even care a spare set of tire warmers :lol

Str8_Lurkin

Hmmm I live in sc but may be interested. Lol the track is 2hrs from my place. What are you seeking $$$ wise.

I simply hate driving.

I'm of I-85 btw

I'm in Nashville but I've got transport all set up. I'm trying to figure a way to get from I-75 to I-85 without hitting I-285 in Atlanta. Depending on the time of day, that can add hours to the ride. Any suggestions?

z064life

Str8_Lurkin;273565 wrote: Hmmm I live in sc but may be interested. Lol the track is 2hrs from my place. What are you seeking $$$ wise.

I simply hate driving.

I'm of I-85 btw
I'll know tomorrow, but basically we split everything evenly. Considering you are close it wouldn't be much (fuel) I'd have to see if you are "out of the way" to get there though. Gas we just split among riders, food among people, and fuel in the truck among people..again, since you are close the whole fuel I'd just have to figure up mileage and do something there.

Griffon, sorry, I went across the mountains last time and that was slow going. I go where Garmin tells me LOL. And you always have "other transportation setup" :( I'm beginning to think you don't like me LOL

I do NOT make any money or do this to profit. I simply provide an avenue for others to have a good weekend at the track and reduce everyone's cost. All the tools, etc, are provided by me for no charge (whether you came with me or not). The only things that I charge for are consumables (food, drinks, etc) but it is a split and you don't have to worry about packing yourself. If you ride the whole way with me (or most of it) on a regular basis, I do ask some to chip in $10-$20 for the weekend to help with mainenance and upkeep. IE, I'm in the process of buying a $4k generator so the $10 goes towards that since everyone benefits (AC, tire warmers, etc)...and mainenance on the truck (Tires, oil, fuel filters, etc, etc). Trust me I spend far more than that. Again, you are close and aren't a "regular" so that wouldn't even come into play for you.

Griffon, sorry, I went across the mountains last time and that was slow going. I go where Garmin tells me LOL. And you always have "other transportation setup" :( I'm beginning to think you don't like me LOL

So not true!!!!! I bought my truck and trailer so I would have the freedom to go when and where I want. Maybe control issues are involved but I'd have to ask my therapist about all that.:D She did tell me that I wasn't exactly anti social, I just don't have much use for most people. Personally, I think she's a smartass. So is her daughter but that's another story. Cya soon.

z064life

griffonrider;274084 wrote: Griffon, sorry, I went across the mountains last time and that was slow going. I go where Garmin tells me LOL. And you always have "other transportation setup" :( I'm beginning to think you don't like me LOL

So not true!!!!! I bought my truck and trailer so I would have the freedom to go when and where I want. Maybe control issues are involved but I'd have to ask my therapist about all that.:D She did tell me that I wasn't exactly anti social, I just don't have much use for most people. Personally, I think she's a smartass. So is her daughter but that's another story. Cya soon.
See you at the track

z064life

griffonrider;274270 wrote: are you sticking around for Monday?
50/50 at the moment. My wife was in a motorcycle accident so it depends if she needs me t drive her on Monday or not. If we stay we will likely skip the last session.

And honestly I'm irritated at the change and then the fact they aren't giving Monday rates on a Monday.

sorry to hear about your wife. Hope she's ok. I'll be pitted close to Chuck (Performance Cycleworx) swing by when ya get a chance. Monday will be a wide open track---just sayin' :D