Road Atlanta - July 4-5 ?

Mikey75702

From the riders manual

17. EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ‐ Participants who pre‐register will save money. Register more than 15 days prior to an event and receive the standard rate for the day. Those registering less than 16 days before an event will pay a surcharge of $30 for each day for the convenience of late registration. The pre‐registration period ends at 12:00 a.m. exactly 15 days prior to an event (i.e. if your event is on the 20th day of the month, you would have to register by 11:59 p.m. on the 4th).

So if I can count correctly, by midnight on the 19th for saturday and 20th for sunday. Iirc, they also have it on the N2 facebook page if you want to look there to verify.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
The price increase for Saturday should have taken effect last night at midnight, but since we just put a reminder out on facebook late yesterday, we decided to extend it by one day to give those that don't check as often extra time.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
The price increase for Saturday should have taken effect last night at midnight, but since we just put a reminder out on facebook late yesterday, we decided to extend it by one day to give those that don't check as often extra time.

Thank you.

Baehlit

Rode it for the first time end of May after doing NCBike as my first track day ever. NCBike was so sweepy when I went on RA I felt like it was the first time I ever rode a motorcycle. The 2 story drop at turn 11 I always thought would be terrifying but it was exhilarating.

borislav

Control Rider
Rode it for the first time end of May after doing NCBike as my first track day ever. NCBike was so sweepy when I went on RA I felt like it was the first time I ever rode a motorcycle. The 2 story drop at turn 11 I always thought would be terrifying but it was exhilarating.
RA is ABSOLUTE blast to ride and I love it!