Road Atlanta July 4-6

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Hey everyone, got home early this morning from an awesome weekend. I cant tell you how much fun it is to come down to RA and ride with everyone. I mounted up my GoPro this weekend and have many sessions to sort through and post. I'm dead tired tonight but look for them on here in the next few days.

To say that my son and I had a great time would be an understatement. In fact the first words to his mom when we got home were "can I go to NC Bike with dad this weekend?" When she told him he was going to camp he had a meltdown. Partly due to the 12hr ride home but mostly because of all the great people we get to hang out with when we're at the track. The N2 Family is second to none!

Keep an eye out for videos soon.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Cool. I was stalking people in the morning session to get as much footage as I could of everyone. I edited out some of the dead spots catching groups or waiting for someone to come by. It should be noted that I was without an Orange shirt on so if you see people rolling by on the right it was all good. Afternoon sessions were in full dress.......Just have alot of footage to upload.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I agree with the awesome time at Road Atlanta, and the N2 family being awesome. My son Gabriel used to complain about trackdays, now he's asking to go too. Can't say how happy I am about that!

Thanks for sharing the video's. Good stuff!