Road Atlanta on 2 different bikes?

nikk777

Control Rider
I'm an "A" group rider looking to run Road Atlanta... I have a ZX10R and a CBR 250. I would like to maybe do at least one session on the 250. Is there a way to do this? Laptimes are a 1.32 on the zx10 and a 2.00 on the 250 so not sure it's prudent to run the 250 in the "A" even though looking at the gps my corner speed is faster on the 250...except for T9 & T1. Happy to do it cause getting buzzed on the straights doesn't bother me but thought I'd ask before just jumping out there on it.

JRA

Nikk,

If you can run it Friday that would be best, and I'm sure we can get you out there on it just because of fewer riders that day. If you aren’t there Friday go ahead and bring it with you and we’ll play it by ear. I just want every one to be safe and not have closing speeds put you or another rider in danger. Technically according to our rules it is legal to run, but of course safety for everyone is the overriding factor.

How's that for being ambiguous?:D

nikk777

Control Rider
I'm a working Joe so riding Friday is impossible... I kinda expected an ambiguous answer simply because it is a different kind of question and thus why I asked. There wasn't a logical conclusion I could reach without upsetting someone probably. I'm good in A group on it because there might be 3 guys that would take corners faster but driving out and braking zone might be different stories so... my dilema. There might be two of us running them to battle a little providing a rolling chicane for others. :D Just let me know...

JRA

Then maybe if things thin out a little in the afternoon if Saturday, or we have fewer Sunday too. Saturday is always the big day because people don't like the two hour quiet time on Sunday. I'll try to work with you.