Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

Motofun352

Control Rider
I guess it's time to start the RA thread for the 4th...Any special plans? Cookouts? Huey, You coming?
I expect to be there for all three days, 1st time to RA, really excited, even though it's a long haul from PA.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We're gonna have a big group rolling down from PA/NJ/NY area. Huey, absolutely. Cookout, details to come later this week.

Thinking about the 4th and 5th. Can't swing the 6th because of work commitments. I'm riding VIR south the weekend before. Kinda waiting to see how that one goes for me before making the decision. This season has not been a good one so far for me. I'm cautiously optimistic that all my bad Karma is over with--for a while anyway. :)

Talos_728

I'm in for all 3 days...still trying to plan the trip from PA...of course this is assuming I don't bin the R6 at NJMP this weekend:D

meowculpa

In for the weekend!
Couple of questions
- is there power available in the paddock?
- does the vendor carry Pirelli Trackday slicks (120/180) ?

Relic

Have the waiver forms been sent out? I usually get one via email but not this time. I'm in for Fri and Sat.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We are no longer sending out waivers. We have a new/minimal form where you simply print/sign your name and provide member #.