Road Atlanta Roll Call - May 6/7

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
What's the power situation there currently? I've read there were power issues here a few years ago, and I don't remember what it was like last year in March (was only there for one rainy day). I can bring a generator but would rather just use the paddock power.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
What's the power situation there currently? I've read there were power issues here a few years ago, and I don't remember what it was like last year in March (was only there for one rainy day). I can bring a generator but would rather just use the paddock power.

Plenty of power in the paddock. 50/30/15 amp

D2R6

"A" - nOOb
Since you are looking at doing the air fence at 4:45 on Friday... what time do the gates open for us to get in?

BP41

In.

Is there a Mod or CR that can get me in touch with someone. I want to sign up but my profile isn't letting me choose a group other than Intro or Novice. I sent an email but if anyone can help expedite this for me that would be awesome. I know I'll need to talk to someone in either email or text, just don't know who. Last TD at RA before CycleJam!!

-BP

CBRtist

In.

Is there a Mod or CR that can get me in touch with someone. I want to sign up but my profile isn't letting me choose a group other than Intro or Novice. I sent an email but if anyone can help expedite this for me that would be awesome. I know I'll need to talk to someone in either email or text, just don't know who. Last TD at RA before CycleJam!!

-BP
Is this your first time riding with N2? If so, I believe you will need to sign up as a Novice (unless you have an expert race license) and then hook up with a CR day of at the track. They will eval you and if you are riding at pace/technique you will get readily bumped.

Enjoy your TD!

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
In.

-BP
PM sent

SinisterBabo

Bumblebee
Awesome, we should be arriving around 3 PM.
g13913774449846567.jpg

borislav

Control Rider
Looks like RA paddock electric is done by same electrical codes and regulations as Phuket Thailand :D2017-05-05 13.28.20.png

BP41

Haha. Yep. That's about how it is. If you don't have an electrical degree you're better off just planning on using a generator.

Yeah not much room for a mistake when you hook up to their power LOL
That being said I'll be bringing what I need to hook into their boxes. I need to buy some extra setups for others to use, and maybe charge a beer or two to hook it up. :laugh:

Or if someone wants to make sure there's a spot available Saturday night for my small trailer in a 50' vicinity of one of their electrical boxes, that could work too! wink wink

Not sure how packed a N2 RA paddock is... cause I'm hoping I can get close to a power pole when I get there Sat night.