Road Atlanta

JRA

I've ridden there a million times and I still feel this way after each session!:D

Take a look at this footage of Atlanta's 99X radio DJ Lewis Alston after taking a two up ride with Chris Ulrich at RA prior to the AMA round a couple of weeks ago. It's a few minutes long but his reaction after getting off the bike is priceless and worth the time. No kidding, that's exactly how I feel even after all these years of riding there. After doing the Yamaha demo rides that weekend and then seeing this

I Want To Ride Road Atlanta!!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=48121

Is everybody aware we have not only a weekend there in June, but a huge fundraising, three day event for the RRW Action Fund event with all kinds of cool stuff going on in July?

Just FYI, if you miss this you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of the season.

beevan217

:agree:!!!!! I haven't there in 5 years but, I felt the same way!! First time I went under the bridge (old turn 12), I thought I was going to fall of the edge of the earth. Took a while to see the bottom of the turn. Damn! I miss that track.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Looks like a fun time, I've never rode that track and I have this event on my schedule. Can't wait!

warregl

Great video. His reaction coming off the bike was priceless! RA is on the bucket list (maybe on four wheels with Skip Barber this fall).

stow

warregl;240628 wrote: Great video. His reaction coming off the bike was priceless! RA is on the bucket list (maybe on four wheels with Skip Barber this fall).
Two wheels too many. :dunno: