Roebling Road - Sept. 1 Advanced-Only

brianjohnson

I've arranged to rent Roebling Road on Monday, September 1 after our NESBA weekend. NESBA is providing the required insurance for us, but other than that, we're on our own. I am opening up the opportunity to Advanced-class riders to participate. The track will be green all day with a one hour break for lunch. There will be a max of 25 people total, so it's first come, first served. Right now we have 7 CRs signed up, so that means there are 18 spots left. The total cost for the day will be dependent on how many people sign up. The total cost for the day is $2500, so if we get 25 guys, the cost will be $100. There will be CW's and EMS staff.

Here's how you can participate: I need a paypal deposit of $104 to bjohnson_1@comcast.net. You also need to email me at that address or at brian dot johnson at nesba dot com and let me know your name and NESBA member number.

Let me know if anybody has any questions.

Folly1

This is a good idea. You will be able to put more miles on that front tire and maybe take it entirely into the cords on the right side!!!

Have a great time.

Ben.

bryant#40

Thats a steal, I've never been to Roebling. Looks like now is the time :) Hey Erik how are you doing? Am I going to see you at barbers this fall?
-bryant

weber

Bryant. Been a rough season. I'm sure I'll see you at Barber but come to Roebling for sure. We will have some fun.

bryant#40

Looks like I'll be going :)
Lets hear some more sound off?!

What type of power boxes do they use at Roebling?

JBBII

I will be there with four buds. Lets hope the weather holds up :)

I have four sets of race Scrubs for sale at 75 per set if anyone needs them.......

brianjohnson

I have 16 guys who have sent me their deposit so far. Plus Doo Doo Brown said he wants to be there, so it should be 17.

Here's the list so far:
Derek Leslie
Jeff Pitzer
Me
Greg Pitts
Steve Blackwell
Rob Plimmer
John Allen
Steve Buery
Bryant Hunter
Earle Whitmore
John Bready
Erik Weber
Hugh Williams
Sean Jaeger
Ken Fisher
Dan Keenan

If Doo Doo can make it 17, then everyone will owe an additional $45. I will send out an email to everyone by the end of the week letting you know how much I'll need on Monday morning.

JBBII

Awesome Roebling rocks come n go as you please Rest up the legs lads :D

Hey Brian, I would like to set my trailer up Saturday night, any idea of how late the gates will be open???

Thx bud....JB

Mr. Blindrider

JBBII;11203 wrote: Awesome Roebling rocks come n go as you please Rest up the legs lads :D

Hey Brian, I would like to set my trailer up Saturday night, any idea of how late the gates will be open???

Thx bud....JB
Check out the other STICKY on Roebling Road. It tells you about the gates times for all the days.;)