Roebling Road

Davisjk

So is this the case, no Roebling this year, or are we still being inpatient, looking for some directors or such to chime in. I understand if it is still being worked on just would like an update.

JBBII

It does not look good for this year bud. I will be doing Frank Kinsey days. Hope to see you there.....JB

NCDave

not to promote other businesses, but STT has the track the end of this month. US Desmo has it in October as well. If I enjoy it this time (it'll be my first time there), I may try to take my superhawk to the US Desmo day. they'll probably allow it since it's a twin, or perhaps my Triumph since it's a brit bike instead of asian. :)

JBBII

racerxxx;109900 wrote: I have heard roebling is a great track...
Really good track to learn how to scrub off speed going into a corner ( turn 1 :) while getting that holy crap pucker I am going to fast feeling :D

JBBII

NCDave;109902 wrote: not to promote other businesses, but STT has the track the end of this month. US Desmo has it in October as well. If I enjoy it this time (it'll be my first time there), I may try to take my superhawk to the US Desmo day. they'll probably allow it since it's a twin, or perhaps my Triumph since it's a brit bike instead of asian. :)
Nothing against STT but I have riden with both groups and Nesba does a better job of sorting riders into the right group even if another group is full. Try out Frank Kinsey. You might find it not as crowded......JB

Davisjk

JBBII;108145 said:
It does not look good for this year bud. I will be doing Frank Kinsey days. Hope to see you there.

It looks like I will have to look at other alternatives for Roebling. Truly does suck. But hopefully next year. Let me know when you are doing Kinsey bud...

Davisjk

Dunham;109949 wrote: I might get in on some Frank Kinsey days. I want to chase Jim around RRR at least 1 time this year.
We can do it bud. We might even look at a private day,(all of us renting the track) obviously it will not be on a weekend but as long as we can get some time on RRR. Let me know your schedule this year, what r u looking to do first?

Dunham

Davisjk;109973 wrote: We can do it bud. We might even look at a private day,(all of us renting the track) obviously it will not be on a weekend but as long as we can get some time on RRR. Let me know your schedule this year, what r u looking to do first?
It looks like Road Atlanta will be my first weekend. What about you?

NCDave

JBBII;109915 wrote: Nothing against STT but I have riden with both groups and Nesba does a better job of sorting riders into the right group even if another group is full. Try out Frank Kinsey. You might find it not as crowded......JB
yeah. I mean nothing ill against either organization, just that they have a track date there. I rode with them last year for the first time and had fun as a novice. This year I'm picking up more NESBA dates because they seem to fit my calendar better, plus I want to do VIR, which is not on the STT calendar at all. :)

JeffreyDeal197

a private day at RRR would be great if we could get a date set a couple months ahead of time. there's a lot of guys around here that would love to go but haven't had a chance.