Roll Call: Barber 25 - 26 August

wallacew

Fantastic day, 6 guys in our group. But, it did get kinda boring with absolutely no traffic.

However, the weekend sucks for NESBA from a finical standpoint.

You guys are missing it! Make the drive! Come help us!

bmrboy

wallacew;252242 wrote: I rode two Laps completely naked. You missed it!

Geeez William, I hope you had a extra helmet .......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, I knew last weekend the barber #"s were very, very low !!!!!!!
those kind of #'s really hurt the clubs bank account, Barber cost alot of $$$$$
It seems to me that when attendance is that low.... Nesba might offer some type
of discount ?? I mean something is far better than nothing as far as money go's.
I would have gladly made the drive even if the late charges were deleted ....:dunno: [ I know what policy is ]

I'm no mathematician but, 2 x 205 = 410 not= 0 go figure :notsure:

Well hope ya'll enjoy yourself .. I would certainly make good use of an open track ...... :argh:

wallacew

koolaid.jpg

Best lap today 1:37.5

Slow for some, but i have a big Kool Aide SMILE! that's my best time ever at Barber!

I was chasing a little red bike that makes a funny sound :)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'd also venture to guess a lot of people are out taking their kids on Summer vacations prior to school starting...or getting things together for the kids before school starts.

12v_dub

Had a great time at the barber over the past weekend and also as a first time experience on a track. I believed I have learned few things just from that one day. I wanted to thanks all the control riders and the staff for being professional and very helpful. I've been riding street for over 6 years, but this is nothing like it. Here is a pic or 2 from a person that was taking pics up there.

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg